arrow_upward

Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
17.65%
Vaccinated (1 dose)
5.88%
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
35.29%
Not intending to get vaccinated!
17.65%
Undecided - still thinking about it
23.53%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
(06-07-2021, 07:23 PM)deanhills Wrote: As far as I understand a large percentage of blood clotting are among women who take hormones.  I'd imagine any person with underlying chronic issues like Diabetes, thyroid, Alzheimers, Tuberculosis, etc .... should consult with medical professionals before they do vaccination.  In fact, I'd hope that those administering the vaccines have a standard protocol sheet of questions to ask that include warnings of who should not be taking the vaccine.
Here we have pre-shot consultion,but in most cases they just ask you whether you have the conditions listed on the paper that are not suggested to take that shot(under 18yrs,allergic to vaccines,just shot another kind of vaccine,have serious diseases etc).This is required to have your shot,and need the doctor who checked the condition to sign on your application to make sure they did the process.

The pre-shot consultion is needed and should be set as mandortary ,also, should update with time.And I was wondering it should be some kind of standard in many countries.

And just knew "New York to end Covid-19 restrictions once state reaches 70% vaccination"(https://twitter.com/i/events/14019729639....Yeah,herd immunication starts at 60% in ideal situations.But it is real situation and they may risk lives if they lift these measures too early.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community - by mzltest - 06-08-2021, 09:43 AM
Did you get the Vaccine? - by LightDestory - 06-28-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Did you get the Vaccine? - by Littlemaster - 06-29-2021, 04:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting