arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes in Lifestyle due to COVID-19
There isn't a huge change in my lifestyle as such, except maybe I sleep a little afterwards at night and get up a little later in the evening. Previously when I had school I had to sleep around midnight and get up at 6 AM. However, now I sleep at 1-1:30 AM and get up between 8 and 9. That didn't cause a drastic change because now I have the whole morning, to study and compensate for early morning activities.

Apart from that, my parents do not allow me to go out nor did I ever to be honest. Pre-COVID too, I went out of home only for school and sometimes to the shops, however, now my Dad fetches whatever we need and I'm largely at home (barring visiting the barber Wink ).

Yeah, I'm following SOPs, and even at home when I receive a parcel or so, I completely sanitize the package, wash my hands and discard the package box once I have the item out of it. COVID did have an effect on my lifestyle, I see myself getting a bit lazy but still its way better to stay at home rather than lurk around and invite the virus to my body.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
Changes in Lifestyle due to COVID-19 - by sAmI - 05-25-2021, 12:16 AM
RE: Changes in Lifestyle due to COVID-19 - by Sn1F3rt - 05-31-2021, 11:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting