arrow_upward

Known issues with new Post4VPS design
(07-17-2021, 02:25 PM)Mashiro Wrote: Is it just me?

So when I see new content in a forum I open the forum and view the new content.... now the forum icon and text is still marked in blue like there is new and unread content. I open the forum and guess what... there is no new content.

So the forum is not being properly marked as read until you open it a second time to find zero new content. After that it is marked as read.

This never used to be so.

You're right @Mashiro  It's good to bring it to @Dynamo's attention. I've just checked with your post and the Forum is still highlighted.  Not read. That happens when one clicks on the posts that are listed in the "stream" panel. 

I discovered this last night as I very much work with the "read" feature.  I then found if one clicked directly on the"last post" link of the author in the Forum (instead of clicking on the post in the stream panel) it will show as "read".  So maybe one has to connect the posts that are listed in the "stream" panel up with the Forum "read" feature.  Not sure how to do it, but I'm sure @Dynamo may know how to sort this out.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with new Post4VPS design - by deanhills - 07-17-2021, 02:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting