arrow_upward

Known issues with new Post4VPS design
(07-17-2021, 01:26 PM)deanhills Wrote: It is there @tryp4vps.  But like with most functions in the new design you  have to search for it because it's in a different (but maybe more efficient) place than it was before.  Tongue

It is located in the footer area of the new design that appears by default on every page of the new design forum.  Scroll right down to the bottom of the screen in the footer area right hand side.  It's located in a scroll down box.
I would like to have a theme selector as I somehow get accustomed to old themes.
Quote:@mzltest  Thanks for the feedback.  We're working on reformatting all of the announcement pages including FAQs
Yeah.And dont't forget to include the VPS plans section and probably you don't want users to be able to change their VPS holders status in profile page.Not it looks like a changeable field.
Quote:@Dynamo .... I've changed the attachments to thumbnails (in Admin Configuration) for now until you are able to change the sizing of the attachments.
Now it looks fine.Previously it just shows the original version with no or little resizing in html/css and was mobile-unfriendly.And I meant this.

Quote:@Dynamo  Is there a way that one's browser can remember what the last theme selection was?  Like we had before?  I was on the dark theme when I logged out of post4vps last night.  Then when I got the log in page up it was the light theme.  Also after I signed in it still was the light theme.
He probably have implemented it already.
In localStorage,
themeMode=Dark

VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with new Post4VPS design - by mzltest - 07-17-2021, 03:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting