arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a Smart Phone for $3.66/₹251 is Scam ?!?!
[Image: header1.jpg]

Recently Got to know that http://freedom251.com/ have lunched there Smart Phone at Just $3.66/₹251  Dodgy  and whole world is a bit confused that how can a Smart phone With 3.2MP AF Rear Camera & .3MP Front camera, larger than life on the 4 inch (10.2 cms) qHD IPS display, 1.3 GHz Quadcore Processor and 1 GM RAM can be made without any lose to the company.

and they are saying that they haven't started the manufacturing of phone but started taking online payments in a large number, Even media got alerted a bit by hearing that.

So what you guys think about it ?
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Er, it was proven the phone wasn't even made by them. It was made by a rival, though speculated it seems the phone actually costs 40$ish to make direct from the rival than Ringing Bells.
And the way the approached it was horrendous, where the logo from the company would be covered by Whiteout derivative where the reviwers just peeled of with their fingers revealing the monstrosity.
idk if it is a trustable deal or a another scam but one thing i can get is they are using mediatek processors as they are the cheapest on earth also not good as snapdragon processors but the main thing is how can they sell it only for 251 INR.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
If they are real, i would actually buy some to give away Big Grin
(02-23-2016, 12:25 PM)RickB Wrote: If they are real, i would actually buy some to give away Big Grin

You will need to be an Indian and have an Indian residence to get freedom251.
Damn, but actually understandable since the Indian government seems to have funded the company....
(02-24-2016, 07:09 AM)RickB Wrote: Damn, but actually understandable since the Indian government seems to have funded the company....

Nope in actual they are using Government Campaigns(digital India and all) to promote their freedom251, government have no relation between Ringing Bells (P) LTD.
(02-24-2016, 07:14 AM)TrK Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 07:09 AM)RickB Wrote: Damn, but actually understandable since the Indian government seems to have funded the company....

Nope in actual they are using Government Campaigns(digital India and all) to promote their freedom251, government have no relation between Ringing Bells (P) LTD.

Well, Indian citizens should be better informed than Dutch tech sites, so I believe you Wink
I was really excited when I first read about this but since then I haven't read anything positive about them. They have send a China model to some reviewers and that didn't go well. Also it seems their payment gateway has frozen funds till they deliver mobiles to customers already paid.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

There is no consistency on their words, I feel they will deliver the phone to some thousands and will getaway.

Thank you  Sweet

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-26-2019, 07:26 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting