arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have/had a fish tank ?
Just wondering because I have several fish tanks. I have various types of Goldfish mainly and then There is a black guppie colony and several Golden Severum pairs. I have been keeping since I was 10 years old.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have Betta fish. These guys are small ans stay small rest of their time. Only problem is.they have a short life span, like 4 5 years. Sadly they dont even last that long since most people have no idea about basic needs of fish.
I have a small fishtank, with now just one goldfish ive had more fishes but dont know why they died, i cleaned alot because they messed the whole fishtank. for the future i want 2 clownfishes but i dont know what they need, and salt water is hard to control i hear so if u have any tips :3
I don't like having a fish tanks, or trapping any animal to cage, i prefer them to stay in freedom! Smile
Nope neither had a fish or a fish tank, I got no particular interest in petting animals either, so yeah no pet animal at all Wink

Maybe I'll try a pet cat sometime but I just dont like to take responsibility for the life of an animal.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I have never had a single fish tank in my life, i whould love to have one though
i have small fish pond on my garden. and i had many fish on it Big Grin
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I used to own a fish tank and it had guppies in them. Sadly I had to give them away because I moved overseas :'(
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(11-27-2016, 12:35 AM)dragon1600 Wrote: I have a small fishtank, with now just one goldfish ive had more fishes but dont know why they died, i cleaned alot because they messed the whole fishtank. for the future i want 2 clownfishes but i dont know what they need, and salt water is hard to control i hear so if u have any tips :3

Nop you can't have 2 clownfishe in a single tank. It has to be either just a single fish or school of them. They are not innocent as they look and very aggressive to each other. Interesting thing is they can change their Gender if needed. lol

Now I have given away most of my tanks and fish. I will keep only 2 tanks.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(12-07-2016, 04:51 PM)xdude Wrote: Nop you can't have 2 clownfishe in a single tank. It has to be either just a single fish or school of them. They are not innocent as they look and very aggressive to each other. Interesting thing is they can change their Gender if needed. lol

Now I have given away most of my tanks and fish. I will keep only 2 tanks.

I thought these clownfishes used to be innocent as they seem... I will keep only one of them in a tank if I buy any of them in the future xD

Thanks for letting me know!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (5):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting