arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Modification In Post4VPS System
(01-29-2017, 11:30 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: Well this means if they wait for next month they don't need to pay. As it is then a new request.
If a User who had earlier a VPS but loosed/gone back to registered group, and wins a VPS then $100 would be subtracted from his/her account no matter whether he had lost his VPS one month back or 3 months back.

I guess this should be more clear now.

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

My suggestion would be do something like what freedomain.club used to do. A request page, when you apply, $100 will be deducted. If you win, you will be notified via email, if you don't win, the $100 will be refunded.
(01-30-2017, 11:35 AM)Sagnik Wrote: My suggestion would be do something like what freedomain.club used to do. A request page, when you apply, $100 will be deducted. If you win, you will be notified via email, if you don't win, the $100 will be refunded.
We still haven't introduced any system like buying from their virtual credits(we would be deducting $100 manually),
and we only want to apply this for those registered users who had a VPS in their past to control the abuse.
So I don't want to make the thing more complicated for us as well as for our users that's why we would deduct the $100 when they get a VPS(registered users who had a VPS in their past) manually.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

If a member looses his or her VPS and reapply again 100$ credits will be deducted in his credit balance when he won his new VPS?

BTW out of curiosity do we have FEMALE member here?
@vulus I dont think I have seen any. Even in other free vps forum just very very few. It seems girls are not so much into these stuff. lol

About the system change. I think its a good idea. but I hope this doesnt include volantary cancelations.
(01-30-2017, 02:46 PM)Vuluts Wrote: If a member looses his or her VPS and reapply again 100$ credits will be deducted in his credit balance when he won his new VPS?

BTW out of curiosity do we have FEMALE member here?

No the user need to send 100 points.
(01-31-2017, 06:42 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: No the user need to send 100 points.

Actually nope, we would deduct them manually.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

I am not sure why people find trouble posting 20 posts. It literally doesn't take more than 30 minutes to get to the post count.

As for the rule, it sounds good and people who abuse VPSs like this should get warning points.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
That's really amazing solution to this annoying problem. I guess you will catch one before he does it 2 or more times though.

But very good precautionary step.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Wow I haven't noticed this thread till now. Anyway this rule won't apply for those who cancel their vps and then request another in future give away, will it ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting