arrow_upward

Pages (11): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I already use AMD & INTEL both have different Different performance (without using Program Tester) Therefore I chose INTEL because of the smooth performance and the Support of Graphic & Quality
Terminal
Solo Developer
I am using Intel from .. I don't know, maybe 2009 until now. I guess Intel is better from AMD. Maybe as I ever heard, AMD is cheaper than Intel, yes, I know that, many of my friends use AMD. But, I don't really like it.

I just love Intel, and that's it.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(01-05-2018, 04:56 AM)tiwil Wrote: I am using Intel from .. I don't know, maybe 2009 until now. I guess Intel is better from AMD. Maybe as I ever heard, AMD is cheaper than Intel, yes, I know that, many of my friends use AMD. But, I don't really like it.

I just love Intel, and that's it.

from 2004 to 2008 AMD is better than intel espescially with the athlon 64 release that whipped intel processor even the higher end one at lower price
from 2008 to 2011 AMD and intel have roughly the same power .
from 2011 to 2017 intel have a much better processor and because of this they get a monopoly in x86 processor
from 2017 onward AMD and intel have roughly the same power . thanks to ryzen release

and why dont you really like it?
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(01-05-2018, 05:01 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: from 2004 to 2008 AMD is better than intel espescially with the athlon 64 release that whipped intel processor even the higher end one at lower price
from 2008 to 2011 AMD and intel have roughly the same power .
from 2011 to 2017 intel have a much better processor and because of this they get a monopoly in x86 processor
from 2017 onward AMD and intel have roughly the same power . thanks to ryzen release

and why dont you really like it?

I used Intel i3 for maybe 5 years already, and it's still good af, I don't really know about AMD. My Intel i3 whenever I got it to game, it's heating up to 90°C outside the room without air conditioner, but I don't really know when inside room with air conditioner, it's kinda cold as I ever touch it.

And after i9, and it's kinda high price, maybe I should go to Ryzen or AMD? I still don't really know with this. I don't even touch AMD with my hand and play it. But after all test with Intel, I really like it. Especially, when you're getting into gaming, Intel has really smooth graphic.
(01-05-2018, 11:24 PM)tiwil Wrote: I used Intel i3 for maybe 5 years already, and it's still good af, I don't really know about AMD. My Intel i3 whenever I got it to game, it's heating up to 90°C outside the room without air conditioner, but I don't really know when inside room with air conditioner, it's kinda cold as I ever touch it.

And after i9, and it's kinda high price, maybe I should go to Ryzen or AMD? I still don't really know with this. I don't even touch AMD with my hand and play it. But after all test with Intel, I really like it. Especially, when you're getting into gaming, Intel has really smooth graphic.

well that is new hearing i3 going hot . i usually find i9 getting really hot . i9 is very overpriced and ryzen threadripper is a better choice than core i9 . but for gaming intel is still the best (for now)
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(01-06-2018, 12:01 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: well that is new hearing i3 going hot . i usually find i9 getting really hot . i9 is very overpriced and ryzen threadripper is a better choice than core i9 . but for gaming intel is still the best (for now)

Are you using i3? I do use i3, and I get it's hot, but I never clean up the inside of my laptop, because of I can't overhaul(? Got this from google translate) my laptop, so I'm not going to clean it.

Yes, i9 is overpriced, very overpriced, I don't think this one is good, if I should choose i9 or AMD for that d*mn high price, I will choose AMD. But yea, it's based on the situation that I'm going to face up.
I have had used Intel in past. For gaming, I had to switch to AMD for Desktop Computer at that period. No doubt AMD are best. The generation of Intel is old and most people like AMD because of its power. Even my laptop is AMD A4 Quad-Core which I prefer.
I got AMD yesterday and it is better than I thought . The gaming is the best section on it . On GTA 5 I have 100 FPS  Angel Angel Angel . It's really awesome . Also it is excellent on Adobe programs like : Photoshop , Illustrator , After Effects etc . I like AMD and I would recommend everybody to have it . 
EDIT : I forgot to say that I have a AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W FD8350FRHKBOX Desktop Processor  . I bough it online , from here : https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a...6819113284   . It's a bit high price but it is the best and the beast.  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Thanks so much to PostVps.com and Host4Fun.com for the great experience of VPS 1  !
(01-13-2018, 10:06 AM)Siover Wrote: I got AMD yesterday and it is better than I thought . The gaming is the best section on it . On GTA 5 I have 100 FPS  Angel Angel Angel . It's really awesome . Also it is excellent on Adobe programs like : Photoshop , Illustrator , After Effects etc . I like AMD and I would recommend everybody to have it . 
EDIT : I forgot to say that I have a AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W FD8350FRHKBOX Desktop Processor  . I bough it online , from here : https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a...6819113284   . It's a bit high price but it is the best and the beast.  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Some games do not support good FPS on AMD though. It really depends from game to game and app to app. It is better to stick with Intel because it is more widespread.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
@Golden
The difference is negligible on Ryzen CPUs. The trade off of higher core count to the few fps lost is nothing imho.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Pages (11): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-03-2018, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Arkiven4
11-18-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Conan

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting