arrow_upward

Poll: Android or iOS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Android
75.76%
iOS
24.24%
Total
33 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android or IOS?
I prefer you go to Android, because of what?
Really, if you want to costum your phone, or use cracked application (like the PRO feature, but you can have it free), Android is the best way to do that. Also we can transfer application from a phone to another phone. So we don't need to download it again (and it really usefull for a really big games like PES 2018 that takes about 1,3GB, with Android we can transfer it to othee phone, so they don't need to download it again.)

Let's take an example, I have Spotify on my phone, if it wasn't cracked, I can't use it as 'Premium' users. My status there is Free Users, but ya, I can choose what I want to hear, I can skip song, I don't need to hear ads anymore.
It's the advantage for android for me.

So, for iOS, have you hear that Apple slowing down old iPhone users? It gets reviewed by Unbox Therapy on YouTube (https://youtu.be/UiaqBdzCcBA) and here is the article: https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/28/1682...wn-apology
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
No doubt Android. Android has a lot of uses than iOS. In my country alone, 70 million people use Android
(01-04-2018, 09:02 AM)tiwil Wrote: I prefer you go to Android, because of what?
Really, if you want to costum your phone, or use cracked application (like the PRO feature, but you can have it free), Android is the best way to do that. Also we can transfer application from a phone to another phone. So we don't need to download it again (and it really usefull for a really big games like PES 2018 that takes about 1,3GB, with Android we can transfer it to othee phone, so they don't need to download it again.)

Let's take an example, I have Spotify on my phone, if it wasn't cracked, I can't use it as 'Premium' users. My status there is Free Users, but ya, I can choose what I want to hear, I can skip song, I don't need to hear ads anymore.
It's the advantage for android for me.

So, for iOS, have you hear that Apple slowing down old iPhone users? It gets reviewed by Unbox Therapy on YouTube (https://youtu.be/UiaqBdzCcBA) and here is the article: https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/28/1682...wn-apology

iOS technically can pirate an app but it is much much harder than just installing an apk or patching it will lucky patcher . and you need jailbreak which is hard espescially on newer device and os

i use spotify mod apk and it worked really great its just feel like premium but without music downloading capability but who cares who downloading music anyways? .

and about that apple slowing down that is because in the first place they make a battery that will broken in some years to make the user upgrade to newer phone . and after that the phone will unexpectedly shutdown and to fixed it apple make propaganda to slow down the phone . so basically from the beggining apple like to gimped their old phone
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(01-05-2018, 05:11 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: iOS technically can pirate an app but it is much much harder than just installing an apk or patching it will lucky patcher . and you need jailbreak which is hard espescially on newer device and os

Is iOS can be installed with pirated app? I don't know. But it's good to know that iOS can be installed with pirated app. And ya, the jailbreak makes it more harder, I would like stay with Android ?.

(01-05-2018, 05:11 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: and about that apple slowing down that is because in the first place they make a battery that will broken in some years to make the user upgrade to newer phone . and after that the phone will unexpectedly shutdown and to fixed it apple make propaganda to slow down the phone . so basically from the beggining apple like to gimped their old phone

This is the another reason why I don't like iPhone, I only buy a battery for $10 or IDR 130.000 for my 4" phones after I bought it, and it's 1/3 price from Apple battery (after discount, before discount it's $50, so it's 1/5) and it worked for 2 years, and until now. As I know from the article, it's only working for a year, with $29 and it's kinda high price, and then after all you should buy the same battery, or, buy a new phone.
(01-05-2018, 11:07 PM)tiwil Wrote: Is iOS can be installed with pirated app? I don't know. But it's good to know that iOS can be installed with pirated app. And ya, the jailbreak makes it more harder, I would like stay with Android ?.

This is the another reason why I don't like iPhone, I only buy a battery for $10 or IDR 130.000 for my 4" phones after I bought it, and it's 1/3 price from Apple battery (after discount, before discount it's $50, so it's 1/5) and it worked for 2 years, and until now. As I know from the article, it's only working for a year, with $29 and it's kinda high price, and then after all you should buy the same battery, or, buy a new phone.

but the popular technique for ios "sort of" priacy is by using another account that already prchased an app and installing it and then changing the account again . this can be done on android but because there are much easier way this is almost never be used on android

and yes apple really want you to upgrade . they will do anything to do just that
Terminal
Still My choice of Android because Open source And More Affordable Because Apple is just looking for profit as Big as it is Better Choosing Android The fast update and resilient
Terminal
Solo Developer
(01-06-2018, 01:31 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Still My choice of Android because Open source And More Affordable Because Apple is just looking for profit as Big as it is Better Choosing Android The fast update and resilient

well there are android brand that is looking for a big profit and sales profit . oppo and vivo is notorious for this they forced the buyer to buy oppo phone because it give more profit for the sales

and about fast update it kinda doesnt . most ios device have 4 year os update . i never see any android that have that such as update . but cusrom does exist
Terminal
not all smartphones have Custom Rom! Because Smartphones are less well known around the world! So No company wants to make costum Rom Smartphone Not so hitz
Terminal
Solo Developer
I haven't had chances with iOS. I have always been a fan of Android because there are lots of stuffs you can do with it. Android is playable. iOS is somehow standard and I am thinking to go with that this time. I am thinking to purchase an iPhone.
(01-07-2018, 06:19 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: well there are android brand that is looking for a big profit and sales profit . oppo and vivo is notorious for this they forced the buyer to buy oppo phone because it give more profit for the sales

And my sister bought an Oppo F5 Smile.
I suprised about the design of Oppo F5, yes, it's kinda good design (I would said premium, but it doesn't really premium afterall), she bought it for IDR 3.999.999 or USD 307, I already hands on with the phone, I don't think I like Oppo, but afterall, it fits her needs for a phone, with a "good" (I don't know, someone said, it's not about the physical camera, they modded the application, so something user captured, the application make it more good, but afterall, I didn't tried it.) camera, but what I don't really like about it battery, Oppo F5 only has 3300mAh battery, will not enough for me, even for a day. But maybe, she does.
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-29-2020, 02:01 PM
Last Post: deanhills
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Golden
05-17-2017, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting