arrow_upward

Poll: Android or iOS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Android
75.76%
iOS
24.24%
Total
33 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android or IOS?
Problem with android phone is that it can easily infected by virus due to it's rooting and modifying to phone.
That will occur only if you root it. ROMs are available in plenty. You could fix it much easier than a Windows reinstall.
One of the reason iOS devices are pricey is that 1 company does everything for those devices.
From engineering, designing, programming, marketing, etc etc (except manufacturing)
It's actually a valid price. Not expensive. Expensive for your pockets since you don't like it Wink

I use iOS and android. I like iOS because of the updates. (I don't see how painful the updates are @karatekidmonkey it's almost the same on my android) Plus the security enforcement.
With android you can retrieve data easily (since mostly, owners dont encrypt stuff (Some devices offer memory encryption))

But both are good.
P.S. you have no right to say that iOS devices are expensive if you own samsung devices lol
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
I myself use because android is easy to modify. many games and applications developed on android. cheap . simple . but ios itself has its own advantages. such high-level security system. ui ekslusiv. the power system. system up to date. but in my opinion it is very expensive
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
I am using phone with android, iOS devices are too expensive for me.
And where is windows? :p
I'll go with android due to customization options, i modified my stock rom a little bit for faster experience and less bloatware from samsung. another difference iOS is costly while android is open source, but still they both are good compare to other OSs like Tizen or Firefox.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
@karatekidmonkey
You can't have totally bug free software. I haven't encountered any problems on any of my iOS devices though.

I also have an android. Which I use for tethering mostly.
One thing I hate about iOS is it's hard to unlock. lol

P.S. I'm neutral when it comes to OSs or devices (Unless it's total crap.)
im going with android.
why?
because i can't afford over 600 about a phone with way to much restrictions.
android is better as i am using this for years now
Firefox OS is dead. They are concentrating on IoT now.
(05-23-2016, 11:49 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: im going with android.
why?
because i can't afford over 600 about a phone with way to much restrictions.
android is better as i am using this for years now

You can't say that android is better just because you're using it for years.
There are parts where android is better and some parts where iOS is better. (Specifically security) (Also on Android, if your phone is stolen, it can be easily reformatted so the thief can use it again. On iOS you can't.)
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-29-2020, 02:01 PM
Last Post: deanhills
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Golden
05-17-2017, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting