arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Mega Thread
Im not watch anime because im not an otaku . I mostly watch youtube and sometime movie . Last time i watch anime is pokemon anime but that is like 4 yeaes ago and i finish some season i forget the exact
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(with fixed English) "I'm not watching Anime because I'm not an Otaku" - Quote of the day by humanpuff69

Not everyone who is watching Anime is an Otaku  Dodgy . In fact normal people who just enjoy watching Anime (i.e. me) and don't buy figures, posters, visit conventions, have Anime sleeping pillows, huge collections of Anime BD or Manga books... are absolutely not Otakus. To be an Otaku there is much more than just watching Anime. Using Anime characters as your picture on sites also doesn't turn people who watch Anime into Otakus.

Back on topic:
- Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory

Currently attempting to watch Goblin Slayer (seen 9 episodes waiting for the rest to be dubbed by Funimation) and Darling the the FranXX. I can already tell that with my vacation ending this Sunday... I will have to forcefully drag (slowly behind me) finish these two shows alone for quite a long time due to lack of time.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Finished Goblin Slayer and Darling in the FranXX finally after weeks. The end of Darling in the FranXX has been sad but beautiful. I cannot understand all of those who turned against the show towards the end. I do not share their thoughts and feelings.

Also started watching Mob Psycho 100 S2 and watched the special of Mob Psycho 100 (season 1) that is bascially a really great but big recap of season.
Is anyone here watching One Punch Man 2 and Attack on Titan S03 Part 2? So far the most interesting and best Animes in this season. Says someone who doesn't generally watch season Anime unless it is a new season or a different continuation of a Anime that I like. Big Grin
(05-09-2019, 05:38 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Is anyone here watching One Punch Man 2 and Attack on Titan S03 Part 2? So far the most interesting and best Animes in this season. Says someone who doesn't generally watch season Anime unless it is a new season or a different continuation of a Anime that I like. Big Grin

Eh man, those are good but I suggest you watch Kaguya-sama Love is war, its "battle" non-battle anime. I only read OPM manga and heard bad things about the animation quality tho.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
So far both One Punch Man 2 and Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 have been really great @Kururin.

I also started watching Fullmetal Alchemist as a whole series (including Brotherhood, OVAs and the movies).

I also have added a bunch more of older Animes to my "Want to watch" list on Anime-Planet.

https://www.anime-planet.com/users/kokak...anttowatch
(05-27-2019, 05:27 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: So far both One Punch Man 2 and Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 have been really great @Kururin.

I also started watching Fullmetal Alchemist as a whole series (including Brotherhood, OVAs and the movies).

I also have added a bunch more of older Animes to my "Want to watch" list on Anime-Planet.

https://www.anime-planet.com/users/kokak...anttowatch

I see. One punch man is good but the manga is much better. As for Attack on Titan it's the same cringe for me as Sword Art Online. The fullmetal series was a masterpiece except the original animation. As for older animation I suggest you watch perfect blue. Its tripping lol.
@Kururin I've already watched Perfect Blue Smile . It's a great movie. On my "Watched" list on page 7 at the end of the page between Patlabor WXIII and Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.

Imho you can't compare AoT to SAO at all. SAO is like totally boring to me and that idea of being caught in a video game is so stupid... AoT is something very different. Way more interesting.
(06-24-2019, 10:49 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: @Kururin I've already watched Perfect Blue Smile . It's a great movie. On my "Watched" list on page 7 at the end of the page between Patlabor WXIII and Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.

Imho you can't compare AoT to SAO at all. SAO is like totally boring to me and that idea of being caught in a video game is so stupid... AoT is something very different. Way more interesting.

Yup perfect blue was really great and a phychological triller to be honest. AoT I watched it some episode but never got around the whole thing as the concept is good but the execution was poorly. I think they took way long of a time to explain to us how titans were made and where it had come from. SAO's concept isn't bad again but the way they Kirito like and god and chick magnet had me fuming.
I am gonna start with all the usuals.

One Piece
Naruto
Fairy Tail
My Hero Academia
Seven Deadly Sins
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting