arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Mega Thread
Among all the animes I habe watched, there some that is so funny such as yuri yuri, nonnonbiyori and kiniro mosaic. Through the anime, I have learnt about some Japanese culture and language. It also give me energy to do something that is hard to achieve.
Recently one of the biggest anime pirate site has been taken down. How many of you use kissanime? I don't watch animes but thanks to my cousins who can't stop posting about it.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(08-17-2020, 07:50 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Recently one of the biggest anime pirate site has been taken down. How many of you use kissanime? I don't watch animes but thanks to my cousins who can't stop posting about it.

if someone still likes watching pirated anime, I have an alternative recommendation! and this is a Legal site and definitely free!

1. Anime Planet (WEB Site )
2. Muse Asia (YouTube Channel)
3. Anii One (YouTube Channel)

And if you say, I want to watch anime that just airs for free! well, you can use paid services like Crunchyroll! It's not free, it's paid! yeah, it does pay, if you want to stick with it for free, try using an alternative piracy site!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Due to the lockdown I have some time to spare so I am slowly watching an francais anime called 'Wakfu'. This is not my first time watching it but I have never watched it with the real episode order due to TV randomdly putting episodes.

I like it, at least for now. Let's see how it will go Smile
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I’ve been watching or rewatching the following shows.
- Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
- Bleach
- Ajin
and I just started watching Crystal Sailor Moon and Boruto. It helps pass the time while I’m stuck at home haha.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Due to university I got very short time to watch animes, so I am weekly following just one called "Sorcery Fight", so far is nice. On particular thing is the Ending that is very animation-color-movement synced
[Image: QqhpMNK.jpg]

Made in Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul / 2020 / Japan / 8.78 out of 10 Rating on MyAnimeList

Plot
Sentai Filmworks Wrote:Made in Abyss Movie 3: Fukaki Tamashii no Reimei continues the epic adventure of Riko and Reg who are joined by their new friend Nanachi. Together, they descend into the Abyss' treacherous fifth layer, the Sea of Corpses, and encounter the mysterious Bondrewd, a legendary White Whistle whose shadow looms over Nanachi's troubled past. Bondrewd is ingratiatingly hospitable, but the brave adventurers know things are not always as they seem in the enigmatic Abyss...

Opinion
This movie is something I've been waiting for since I have seen the Made in Abyss TV show. It's epic and beautifully made. I really love this Anime and Anime movie. You should watch it. It is absolutely great and gorgeous. Really interesting story, touching and also sad. Great adventures.

Other than that I'm mostly planning to watch the rest of the Berserk series and the three Berserk movies (everything after the original TV show from 1997).

Additionally I have few more Anime movies to watch like the Goblin Slayer movie and the Psycho Pass movie about the first inspector. And Maquia.

So I watched Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown yesterday, too.

[Image: 6E6W5vQ.jpg]

Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown / 2020 / Japan / 7.18 out of 10 Rating on MyAnimeList

Plot
Crunchyroll, Goblin Slayer Wiki Wrote:Goblin Slayer and his party head up to the snowy mountains in the north after receiving that request from the Sword Maiden. A small village gets attacked, they encounter a mysterious chapel, and something about how these goblins are acting bothers the Goblin slayer.

Opinion
I really liked the TV show Goblin Slayer and been waiting for this movie. Great movie. It continues the quest and adventures of the TV show.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
A week ago i have watched an anime movie know as Zootopia. It was really very amazing. Lovely voices. Mostly i don't watch anime because these are not in our language.But this one was dubbed. I did not knew but my younger brother have a lot of anime movies.
In Zootopia that little rabbit was so cute. I loved his character and voice too. Zootopia is anime movie which is about a poor week rabbit.

Wikipedia's concept about Zootopia
Quote:Zootopia (titled Zootropolis in the UK) is a 2016 American 3D computer-animated buddy cop comedy film[6][7] produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. It is the 55th Disney animated feature film, directed by Byron Howard and Rich Moore, co-directed by Jared Bush, and stars the voices of Ginnifer Goodwin, Jason Bateman, Idris Elba, Jenny Slate, Nate Torrence, Bonnie Hunt, Don Lake, Tommy Chong, J. K. Simmons, Octavia Spencer, Alan Tudyk, and Shakira. Taking place in the titular city where anthropomorphic mammals coexist, it tells a story of an unlikely partnership between a rabbit police officer and a red fox con artist, as they uncover a criminal conspiracy involving the disappearance of predators.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I have just noticied that right now a "Noblesse" animation adapation is airing!
This is an amazing news, I loved that manhwa, I watched few episodes and I like it.

I don't like how some scene has been adapted, I mean they skipped some important scene or just doing a fight very fast and low budget when on the manhwa that scene has been an epic one.

I hope that for a season 2 the budget will increase! I really hope a mad-house animation level!
I have somehow finished the season 2 of "The Irregular Magican at High School" and I have to say that it has been a total let down if compared to the season 1. On this second season there are very few "godtsuya" moments and the screen-play of famouses characters has been very low.

They announced a spin-off regarding the series... I hope they can get the same quality level of the first season.
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting