arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Mega Thread
(03-25-2021, 02:12 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I used to watch Nanatsu no tazai... the first season was amazing but now... the 2nd and 3rd season are very low budget. The animations are so low that every fight is like a stop-motion, if a normal animation is composed by 24 frames per second to get a fluid action, Nanatsu season 3 is a 6 frames per second animation.

When a new anime season is adapted by another animation studio with LOWER budget it is very sad. But as always Boruto gets a weekly serialization with an above average budget per episode.

Well yeah ik that... 3rd season had bad qualite.. but the last season is good ...
About boruto.. since they make naruto's weak from the first episodes.. they destroy everything...

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

I started watching the new work of Fairy Tail's author called "Edens Zero"... well let's hope to get a funny story out of it Smile

Here a summary of the idea behind Edens Zero:
At Granbell Kingdom, an abandoned amusement park, Shiki has lived his entire life among machines. But one day, Rebecca and her cat companion Happy appear at the park's front gates. Little do these newcomers know that this is the first human contact Granbell has had in a hundred years!As Shiki stumbles his way into making new friends, his former neighbors stir at an opportunity for a robo-rebellion… And when his old homeland becomes too dangerous, Shiki must join Rebecca and Happy on their spaceship and escape into the boundless cosmos.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
This season is airing "To Your Eternity". I have read the manga and it is an amazing story. I hope that the animation studio does a nice jon adapting this masterpiece into an anime. Let's cross our fingers and hope!
I don't watch Anime as much and as often as I used to do. Mostly I forget about this thread and so almost never post here. Time to catch up.

Anime TV shows and movies I've watched since my last posts here:
  • Inuyashiki: Last Hero
  • Castlevania Season 4
  • Blood+
  • Battle Angel Alita
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Lagann-hen
  • Gurren Lagann Movie 1: Childhood's End
  • B: The Beginning Succession
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Currently slowing watching "NOMAD: MEGALO BOX 2". Netflix anime, it is the season 2 of "MEGALOBOX". I am just into the third episode and I can say and it is very different from Season 1... much more dark.

The plot is very small: " It takes place six and a half years after the events of the first season. It focuses once again on Gearless Joe but as an adult who goes through the name Nomad as he wanders through different lands."
Just finished "NOMAD: MEGALO BOX 2"... let's say that the first season was better. The second season seems a bit down level. I have still enjoyed the show because the MC is very an interesting man.
Been forever since I ever watched an anime but I been following One Punch Man manga, One piece manga and caught up the anime with:
- One Punch Man (S1/S2)
- Jobless Reincarnation (The Light Novel was awesome and I loved that it got an anime)
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
A friend of mine suggested me to watch "Record of Ragnarok" on netflix. I started the first episodes and I am liking it. The plot is nothing special just the "humanity vs gods (from all religions)" on 7 match battle to decide on the humanity destiny (survival or destruction).

So far I liked the fight between Adam and Zeus... that battle hit really hard because Adam is just the father of humanity~
Currently watchin JuJutsu Kaisen, I dropped after watching the 6th episode. As it was very nice animation and the fighting scene really flowed the main character is just being not effective. Effectively everyone else just helps him win and he does not learn a single thing. Not sure why he is pitted up against strongest character and barely survives cause he has a plot armor (which is a special curse that is equally powerful but he is not able to control) Other side characters were nice but just the character development is not there. We just see flashback and nothing really get explained well. For its nice animation and fighting scene + side character I will give it a 6/10.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting