arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another VPS for Games Servers from HostLease - VPS 18!
i can't believe this Dude this is amazing, Thanks to god, This is what i wanted from long time i wish get this VPS this time.
Watch this beauty till the end..

(07-29-2019, 03:15 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: @deanhills, a few things I have to pointing out which you been wrong with. VPS 17 and 18 does have Windows OS without trial. I already have a license for Windows installed in the both VPS. Reminder for VPS 16, VPS 16 doesn't have Windows OS or a trial for it.
@deanhills, for about a control panel. For VPS 17 and 18 can we give them access to it because I can also manage it from my supplier location. Please contact me soon Deanhills so we can make an agreement for the both VPS plans. (17 & 18).

^Jordy.

Glad to hear that! Free Windows license for free VPS users. Plussss, news on the control panel! This is amazing actually.
No more downside from me, this VPS is crazy! Windows users like @xdude will be very happy!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(07-29-2019, 03:15 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: @deanhills, a few things I have to pointing out which you been wrong with. VPS 17 and 18 does have Windows OS without trial. I already have a license for Windows installed in the both VPS. Reminder for VPS 16, VPS 16 doesn't have Windows OS or a trial for it.
@deanhills, for about a control panel. For VPS 17 and 18 can we give them access to it because I can also manage it from my supplier location. Please contact me soon Deanhills so we can make an agreement for the both VPS plans. (17 & 18).

^Jordy.
"Not wrong" @Pacific Spirit, but not informed.  Smile There's a difference. Thanks for updating me however.  I'll make the necessary corrections:

1. Before I make changes can you double confirm: VPS 17 and VPS 18 have Windows OS without trial.  VPS 16 has no Windows on it or a trial Windows. You haven't mentioned VPS 15 however, what about VPS 15? Is that also without Windows?

2. Shared Control panel - @Pacific Spirit/Jordy, we cannot give all of the users equal access on a shared basis of one user panel with the same password for every one - like it's totally not practically feasible.  Just imagine one of the users has a little accident and we don't have access to the panel any longer?  Or worse, something goes wrong, the user gets upset and does major damage, or someone else gets hold of the access information of the panel. There has to be some control, and for the sponsor and Admin to share control I think should be the maximum we  do in the circumstances.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(07-29-2019, 03:21 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Big mistake ! Game servers need at least 16GB of RAM with a processor above 16 cores so the game runs smoothly

Don't say please! I am current user of VPS1 which have 1GB ram.I have hosted my two blogs 1 gameserver(but visible to only me) and they are running very smoothly.As perryeo mentioned it is more enough for a game-server.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(07-29-2019, 03:21 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Big mistake ! Game servers need at least 16GB of RAM with a processor above 16 cores so the game runs smoothly

That should be depends on your load. If you need  server with 16GB RAM that's not something anyone would get for free. If you have a user base to use full 16GB RAM then whoever the owner should able to earn the server cost. It's like when you get a great server then user ask for a bigger server just because its good. After all Sponsor  is offering us something this amazing and willing to let people use it as game server. form Sponsors view I think that's the big mistake. Game servers are like asking for trouble in most cases. Game Servers get DDOs more than any other server usage and Sorting out this kind of things is massive headache.

Also I guess it need some skills too. I have seen people using even 1GB or less severs as quite big game servers. I guess they know what they are doing.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(07-30-2019, 03:41 AM)Rehan Wrote: Don't say please! I am current user of VPS1 which have 1GB ram.I have hosted my two blogs 1 gameserver(but visible to only me) and they are running very smoothly.As perryeo mentioned it is more enough for a game-server.

We all have a different game in mind when we see "game server".

The reason why a game server would need more RAM is due to storing game storage all on the server. A typical ideal Minecraft game server would be around 6-8 GB minimum as it benefits from any memory it can get it's hands on and a fast CPU to cover this if it is a serious server.
Yes Pacific is right, 4 Gig should be good, but the reason I was expecting a tad bit more was because If I were to try and move to VPS 18 I'd have to erase all my progress on my current VPS and restart on the new vps, which is not very motivating for me as both have quite similar specs, but nonetheless, I am sure the community will enjoy it!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(07-30-2019, 06:00 AM)Honey Wrote: Yes Pacific is right, 4 Gig should be good, but the reason I was expecting a tad bit more was because If I were to try and move to VPS 18 I'd have to erase all my progress on my current VPS and restart on the new vps, which is not very motivating for me as both have quite similar specs, but nonetheless, I am sure the community will enjoy it!
Plus you won't have your own panel. Plus your current VPS will be completely gone as it's probably one of the most sought after VPSs at post4vps. Tongue
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Omg thats really cool host lease really rocking vps 17&18 one after one game server vps damn that to with netherlands location really big thing to grab and what thus windows os trail means im not getting it?
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

it comparable to vps 5 from specs
But with ssd instead of hdd , limited bandwidth (but a lot) ,  and faster trougput

is the vps 18 have dedicated core like vps 5 and how much is the core?
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting