arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another VPS for Games Servers from HostLease - VPS 18!
Tonight I was completely blown away when Jordy of Hostlease (@Pacific Spirit) advised that he had another VPS for post4VPS.com members specs of which would completely triumph those of all of the other HostLease VPSs!  I had to confirm with him it was a new VPS.  

But it's real.  VPS 18 is here.  The specs definitely are awesome. Another VPS with Amsterdam location.  @Pacific Spiritays the VPS has been created for Games Servers with added DDoS protection.  And it's going to be part of the available VPSs for the next Giveaway on 1 August:

VPS 18 (1 in stock)
Disk Space: 75 GB SSD
RAM: 4 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Monthly Traffic: 5 TB
Control Panel: Ask Admin
Connection: 1Gbps
Windows OS: Yes.  Once trial has expired valid license is required.
Requirements: Backlinks to Hostlease and Post4VPS are required. And a sig backlink

Thank you for your generosity @Pacific Spirit.  This is much appreciated!
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
SSD? 4GB RAM? 1GBPS? Europe? Is there any reason not to apply for this?

Thanks alot @Pacific Spirit for this wonderful, tho I wish the ram was a tad bit more(Maybe 5 or 6), but due to the SSD and higher speed, It is already better than VPS 5.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Are you serious... SSD.. 4GB RAM, EUROPE location and 5TB BW with KVM. just WOW. it is a great news for p4v members. but sad to see only 1 in stock. 1st august is not so far. advance best of luck who get this machine. only one thing i miss is admin panel. hope so sponsor will add any.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(07-29-2019, 08:58 AM)Honey Wrote: SSD? 4GB RAM? 1GBPS? Europe? Is there any reason not to apply for this?

Thanks alot @Pacific Spirit for this wonderful, tho I wish the ram was a tad bit more(Maybe 5 or 6), but due to the SSD and higher speed, It is already better than VPS 5.

Strong reason: There is no LAYER Protection 4 5 and 7 
If there are, it's likely they can't fend off attacks from many infected servers
That is the reason I will not move to VPS 18
Terminal
Solo Developer
Are you kidding me ? It totally incredible. A new VPS with great specs. When i saw the VPS 17 topic, first i felt very happy then i found that it is well only for game-server i will not be able to host my website on it. Today this topic made me very happy. But there is one thing that it lacks Control Panel. btw i will still apply for this incredible VPS.

Thanks Hostlease for incredible services

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Hostlease is trying to "beat" Shadow Hosting!? Hahahaha. It's funny to see how many new VPS they give in very short time.

And, other VPS may not very interesting, but this VPS 18 is crazy! I think like @Honey, it's better than VPS 5!
- Windows allowed
- Same RAM
- 1GBit/s while VPS 5 only have 750MBit/s.
- Bandwidth 5TB vs unlimited (5TB who uses that much!?)

It leaves users to choose either Netherlands (VPS 18) or Germany (VPS 5). But the only downside for me is, no control panel. It means you gotta ask admin for fairly easy task like Start, Restart, and Reset OS.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
This is really amazing. VPS 18 and VPS 17 are two great new VPSes, and VPS 15 also has a nice upgrade - All happen in the same month! Thanks Hostlease and @Pacific Spirit.

This particular 4 GB RAM KVM VPS 18 for running game servers is almost perfect. If it could have native IPv6 support then it would be even better. But for now it is already more than good enough.

(07-29-2019, 08:58 AM)Honey Wrote: SSD? 4GB RAM? 1GBPS? Europe? Is there any reason not to apply for this?

We can take a look inside this. But 4GB Dedicated RAM should be enough for gameservers or webhosting plans.

(07-29-2019, 09:56 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Strong reason: There is no LAYER Protection 4 5 and 7 
If there are, it's likely they can't fend off attacks from many infected servers
That is the reason I will not move to VPS 18

We have Voxillty DDoS protection upto 1.6TB.

(07-29-2019, 10:29 AM)Rehan Wrote: Are you kidding me ? It totally incredible. A new VPS with great specs. When i saw the VPS 17 topic, first i felt very happy then i found that it is well only for game-server i will not be able to host my website on it. Today this topic made me very happy. But there is one thing that it lacks Control Panel. btw i will still apply for this incredible VPS.

Thanks Hostlease for incredible services

I think that Deanhills has misspelled this. This VPS can be used ofcourse for webservices. For a control panel I will discuss with Dean for this and update you soon once this has been confirmed to be use a control panel.

(07-29-2019, 10:54 AM)tiwil Wrote: Hostlease is trying to "beat" Shadow Hosting!? Hahahaha. It's funny to see how many new VPS they give in very short time.

And, other VPS may not very interesting, but this VPS 18 is crazy! I think like @Honey, it's better than VPS 5!
- Windows allowed
- Same RAM
- 1GBit/s while VPS 5 only have 750MBit/s.
- Bandwidth 5TB vs unlimited (5TB who uses that much!?)

It leaves users to choose either Netherlands (VPS 18) or Germany (VPS 5). But the only downside for me is, no control panel. It means you gotta ask admin for fairly easy task like Start, Restart, and Reset OS.

As in my previous quote, I will discuss this with Dean this week. I am just returned to home a few hours back and this is just a little gift from us.

(07-29-2019, 01:32 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: This is really amazing. VPS 18 and VPS 17 are two great new VPSes, and VPS 15 also has a nice upgrade - All happen in the same month! Thanks Hostlease and @Pacific Spirit.

This particular 4 GB RAM KVM VPS 18 for running game servers is almost perfect. If it could have native IPv6 support then it would be even better. But for now it is already more than good enough.

I will take look in the futher for a IPv6, could you give me a reason why you want a IPv6 so I can put this on my "To-Do-List" Smile

@deanhills, a few things I have to pointing out which you been wrong with. VPS 17 and 18 does have Windows OS without trial. I already have a license for Windows installed in the both VPS. Reminder for VPS 16, VPS 16 doesn't have Windows OS or a trial for it.
@deanhills, for about a control panel. For VPS 17 and 18 can we give them access to it because I can also manage it from my supplier location. Please contact me soon Deanhills so we can make an agreement for the both VPS plans. (17 & 18).

^Jordy.
(07-29-2019, 03:15 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: We can take a look inside this. But 4GB Dedicated RAM should be enough for gameservers or webhosting plans.
^Jordy.

Big mistake ! Game servers need at least 16GB of RAM with a processor above 16 cores so the game runs smoothly
Terminal
Solo Developer
(07-29-2019, 03:21 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Big mistake ! Game servers need at least 16GB of RAM with a processor above 16 cores so the game runs smoothly

In what perspective are we talking about?

4 gig is more than sufficient.
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting