arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know how to get free vps using CC verification
Hello, I'm new member.
I try to search free vps coz my limited money
Know how to get free vps using CC verification like "AWS, AlibabaCloud, GoogleCloudPlatform"?
Thanks  Big Grin
Dear icaksh,

It doesn't matter if you have a limited amount of money or more. All you need to have is a card.
And if you're talking about carding,bin and other related stuffs, I think it's not allowed in our community so posting things regarding the same is strictly prohibited.
Please read rules and regulations of our community to know more.

If you're searching for a free VPS, you can get one from here by being active and posting quality threads and posts. And as soon as giveaway starts, you can participate in it and apply for a VPS which you can get for free!

Thank you,
Manal S.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Yes, i have the card, i not ask to card, fraud etc.

I only ask about the provider/host give free trial with cc verification, not card etc..

Thanks for remembrance Big Grin
Some providers provide it for free like Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Aws, and Azure!
Please choose which one you like
For stability, I recommend choosing Google Cloud / Azure
Terminal
Solo Developer
I'm with @Manal on this one.  Can't understand when it is so very simple just to make 25 quality posts not to do it the post4host way.  I don't think you'll ever get the quality that you get here at any fancy provider.  You have a Forum community who can provide you with many learning opportunities with support that is motivating and providing you with tips that you haven't imagined you needed but makes your VPS experience much richer.  If you want it free from one of those very big fancy providers you'll find yourself alone on a short lease and in a completely different cut throat environment where you very rarely will be given second chances if they find your IP or your country of origin not to their liking. The large provider setup is usually also very impersonal as everything is electronic and through filters so you won't even be able to argue things out when you hit snags. It's quite ironic for me that my better specs and better quality VPSs have always come with post4host. It's here also where you learn where your better paid opportunities are for a low cost high quality VPS.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(12-22-2018, 04:43 AM)deanhills Wrote: I'm with @Manal on this one.  Can't understand when it is so very simple just to make 25 quality posts not to do it the post4host way.  I don't think you'll ever get the quality that you get here at any fancy provider.  You have a Forum community who can provide you with many learning opportunities with support that is motivating and providing you with tips that you haven't imagined you needed but makes your VPS experience much richer.  If you want it free from one of those very big fancy providers you'll find yourself alone on a short lease and in a completely different cut throat environment where you very rarely will be given second chances if they find your IP or your country of origin not to their liking. The large provider setup is usually also very impersonal as everything is electronic and through filters so you won't even be able to argue things out when you hit snags. It's quite ironic for me that my better specs and better quality VPSs have always come with post4host. It's here also where you learn where your better paid opportunities are for a low cost high quality VPS.

Sorry for it, Im limited with time. I have CB Try Out project for Joint Selection to Enter State Universities and it will held in March 2019. So, I must finish it befor February 2019. I thought that I was very rushed so I ask about it. Sorry for my mistakes.

I will try to make quality post in post4vps.

Many thanks my friend.
So what sort of VPS are you looking for ? Windows based one or Linux one for working with PHP or Python ? Most of the credit card required trials don't more than one month. Also need to be careful with resource usage. A friend of my had a web site on this sort of 3 month trial. Once of his posts got into front page of Reddit. That gave the site nearly 1 million visits in couple of days. Bandwidth quota was exceeded and he got billed for that.

If you can make 50+ quality posts then you will able to get a vps in early February from the give away. Is that too late for your project ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(12-22-2018, 12:56 PM)xdude Wrote: So what sort of VPS are you looking for ? Windows based one or Linux one for working with PHP or Python ? Most of the credit card required trials don't more than one month. Also need to be careful with resource usage. A friend of my had a web site on this sort of 3 month trial. Once of his posts got into front page of Reddit. That gave the site nearly 1 million visits in couple of days. Bandwidth quota was exceeded and he got billed for that.

If you can make 50+ quality posts then you will able to get a vps in early February from the give away. Is that too late for your project ?

Linux only with PHP 

Yes, I know it, I have used AWS, they billed me lower than 10 USD sometimes and I dont fill my prepaid card and boom, my account has been blocked.

Okay, I will try. I think not too late..
You can go with the large corporations like Google Cloud/AWS but I hear that their free trial often ends up with a bill on your card, so for safety reasons go with DigitalOcean, you can get their 50$ coupon for quite cheap on the right markets.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
If you register and login p4v forum then why you need to kook up for aws,Google etc.. You r in correct forum were you can get best vps for free read all rules regulation and apply for vps on giveaway ,I hold my free vps from 1 year by p4v is not crazy ? P4v is best site which provide best vps for free
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: xdude
07-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: deanhills
04-28-2019, 07:30 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting