arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone plays PUBG Mobile here?
You shouldn't be expecting the same gaming experience you get on a PC. I don't think touching the screen will make the gameplay better. However I don't have a powerful mobile device so I couldn't try it out yet.
Still don't understand. Why my post giving a drive link got removed. (Pirating? Ofc no, it's free). But my second post is not removed while it's not replying to this thread.

Add me on PUBGM: lazy123
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
i dont know why people like PUBG and Fortnite its not fun. whats the fun of surviving without building a house?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(04-20-2018, 03:01 PM)OldMeister Wrote: i dont know why people like PUBG and Fortnite its not fun. whats the fun of surviving without building a house?

building a house? what you want? minecraft? there are hunger games on minecraft like fortnite and pubg but all of them lacks building ability
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
fornite is different from pubg. but fornite has more skill to build something while war! in fornite there is no vehicle is also very far from pubg but mc server already advanced there that make games pubg on their server like indopixel
Terminal
Solo Developer
(04-21-2018, 05:36 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: fornite is different from pubg. but fornite has more skill to build something while war! in fornite there is no vehicle is also very far from pubg but mc server already advanced there that make games pubg on their server like indopixel

Fortnite looks like cartoonish, those who prefer realistic survival games usually play PUBG.
i recently played pubg in mta and i also heared pugb available in mobile to so i will download and play it and i will add you guys xd
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(04-22-2018, 06:26 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: i recently played pubg in mta and i also heared pugb available in mobile to so i will download and play it and i will add you guys xd

PUBG in MTA is a joke, it is 10x better on Mobile than PUBG MTA.
(04-21-2018, 03:04 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: building a house? what you want? minecraft? there are hunger games on minecraft like fortnite and pubg but all of them lacks building ability
i mean that they add that ability to build house right? but why it cant stay forever? it will be more cool and fun dont you think?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(04-23-2018, 08:10 PM)Lampard Wrote: PUBG in MTA is a joke, it is 10x better on Mobile than PUBG MTA.
You can't say that a joke creating a game mode in MTA style is not so easy even too MTA got more players by pubg game mode in MTA you didn't see how many players actually join in pubg server ? Yes its far different from original pub g and its not so poor do underestimate ,xd
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting