arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone plays PUBG Mobile here?
(04-24-2018, 09:10 AM)OldMeister Wrote: i mean that they add that ability to build house right? but why it cant stay forever? it will be more cool and fun dont you think?

I think they need to add more features to keep players playing. People want features :/
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Can i know the minimum features? I have 1 Gb ram and i have a good storage.
Please answer
@youssefbasha Please read this topic http://www.redmondpie.com/pubg-mobile-sy...s-devices/
(05-22-2018, 08:16 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Can i know the minimum features? I have 1 Gb ram and i have a good storage.
Please answer

1 GB RAM is not enough, even though if it runs it will lag very bad. I run it on 3 GB RAM and then it runs of medium setting without lag.
(05-24-2018, 07:28 PM)Lampard Wrote: 1 GB RAM is not enough, even though if it runs it will lag very bad. I run it on 3 GB RAM and then it runs of medium setting without lag.

How come? I've 3GB RAM with Snapdragon 425, but I can't have medium setting. They prefer for low graphics, for this moment, I don't have an issue with lag.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(05-25-2018, 07:03 AM)tiwil Wrote: How come? I've 3GB RAM with Snapdragon 425, but I can't have medium setting. They prefer for low graphics, for this moment, I don't have an issue with lag.

Depends on other requirement too such as processor etc. Maybe you can set medium settings and see if there's any lag.
@tiwil You need to upgrade, preferebly 3gb of ram with atleast 600 series of Snapdragon chipset and 500 series adreno GPU I think medium and high can play it.
(05-25-2018, 11:47 AM)Vuluts Wrote: @tiwil You need to upgrade, preferebly 3gb of ram with atleast 600 series of Snapdragon chipset and 500 series adreno GPU I think medium and high can play it.

Meh, I got 3GB of RAM and 5xx Adreno GPU. But, my processor. Really disappointing XD.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@tiwil What is your phone unit btw? Chipset and GPU should match together for better performance.
I play a lot of pubg mobile... It's addictive game. The game try to make you to be the number one. You could add me ingame.. but i suggest to use discord if you want to play together

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting