arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best KVM VPS Among Post4VPS Plans
So I have to ask this question from the members who use KVM vps here. Share your experience with one you use or used ?  I used VPS5 for a while and it was great for a while but then started having too many problems. Both in speed and reliability. So at end I had to give it up. So there are several other kvm vps available from other providers. Anyone using these ?
Also I wonder if anyone using VPS5 from cobalthost ? How is the current situation ?
VPS8  :  Promising but the problem is disk space is too low. It has only 12GB I wish they provide at least 20GB. Plus looks like we don't get vps panel  access.
VPS1 :  Nice Specs but out of stock ..
VPS6 : out of stock.
VPS3 : I have no idea about this one.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

We have recently removed VPS 8 from our plans, as they were inactive about there sponsorship and i don't know what tragedy was happening with them as they were saying us that they are providing 12GB but now i see in there site the changed to 11GB and inside there panel i can see its no even 11 GB Dodgy this i guess well showed there reliability.

Regards,
Dynamo
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

I see. Well it's the problem with budget vps providers. Market is so competitive many fell from it sooner or later.

VPS-Hosting.ca and CobaltHost are partners or something ?

(05-18-2016, 05:10 PM)xdude Wrote: I see. Well it's the problem with budget vps providers. Market is so competitive many fell from it sooner or later.

VPS-Hosting.ca and CobaltHost are partners or something ?

Cobalt resells vpses from cloudatcost and vps-hosting.ca
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

I see. Maybe I should try vps-hosting.ca and see how their vps work. I wonder these problems at Cobalt is just because of their vm system and over selling.

Cobalt resells from VPS-Hosting and VPS-hosting resells from Cloudatcost but still the datacenters cobalt and cloudatcost using are from cloudatcost so all services are same.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(05-23-2016, 03:07 AM)TrK Wrote: Cobalt resells from VPS-Hosting and VPS-hosting resells from Cloudatcost but still the datacenters cobalt and cloudatcost using are from cloudatcost so all services are same.

AFAIK Cobalt directly resells from Cloud at cost. They have access to it's API so it's obvious
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(05-23-2016, 07:38 AM)Conan Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 03:07 AM)TrK Wrote: Cobalt resells from VPS-Hosting and VPS-hosting resells from Cloudatcost but still the datacenters cobalt and cloudatcost using are from cloudatcost so all services are same.

AFAIK Cobalt directly resells from Cloud at cost. They have access to it's API so it's obvious

I  checked cobalt host and they are using VPS-Hosting APIs instead of cloudatcost, cobalt requires some task where we can see the reseller like on console thing when we open console from cobalt host it redirect to somewhere like panel2.vps-hosting.ca also it is possible that vps-hosting is not reselling cloudatcost as they have their own APIs. VPS-Hosting must have same datacenter as cloudatcost.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(05-23-2016, 07:53 AM)TrK Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 07:38 AM)Conan Wrote:

I  checked cobalt host and they are using VPS-Hosting APIs instead of cloudatcost, cobalt requires some task where we can see the reseller like on console thing when we open console from cobalt host it redirect to somewhere like panel2.vps-hosting.ca also it is possible that vps-hosting is not reselling cloudatcost as they have their own APIs. VPS-Hosting must have same datacenter as cloudatcost.

It is possible that vps-hosting is reselling cloudatcost. You can create a wrapper for an API. Or an API for an API (To make things simpler or something)
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
I want to try VPS1 from Host4Fun in next give away if those are available for it. Right now it's out of stock. They have some really nice cheap KVM offers too. Unfortunately right now I can't buy since I have already invested in another KVM vps. It's running smoothly so I don't want to mess the process. Plus I haven't used Host4Fun before so I want to try them for a while before start a serious project with one of their vps.

If they turn out of be good and stable then I can recommend them to my friends who are running social media campaign projects. There is a high demand for low cost KVMs.

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting