arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best survival game?
Hello everyone, i am looking for a survival game to play with friends. also i dont want to pay money on steam for playing a game for week and then leave it... so i am looking for a free survival game.
i wasnt able to find a good and normal survival game. the best free survival game i have found is a game called unturned... and its not bad game but also not good
i would like to ask you guys if you know any survival game and if its worth playing
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Survival game?
Can it be multiplayer?

Play Life After, this game is a Survival game created by NetEase and has many features in it!
You can do many things in it!
Terminal
Solo Developer
let me describe a little bit more. a survival open world game multiplayer. like the forest it would be cool. you can build bases there and more
Then try playing 7 Days To Die!

It's an open world and themed survival in the Forrest !
And you can make a base there!
Terminal
Solo Developer
For survival game i play minecraft . it have survival mode that you need to eat and build home . And in the end you need to kill the dragon or boss in the game . And the game does have zombies so it count as survival

The price is expensive at around 26.95 usd for the java edition. But you can get inferior cheaper bedrock edition for less than 10 usd
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-23-2020, 05:26 PM)OldMeister Wrote: let me describe a little bit more. a survival open world game multiplayer. like the forest it would be cool. you can build bases there and more

Sorry if I suggest you 7 Days To Die!

Btw, Life after is also an Open World survival game and that also has a Survival Element in Forrest!
Terminal
Solo Developer
well i already have minecraft and played tons of it when i was a kid. so i am looking for another games that is like minecraft. about 7 days to die i know this game i heard a reviews about this game and people said
that this game is not good. about life after. i never heard of this game and it is not on steam... can you send a video about it? i would like to see more details on it
If you got an Android device i recommend Last Island of Survival: Unknown 15 Days you can make bases and teams there
This is a fair and unfair game in the same time xd
==> Fair because it restarts every 15 days so no one be the king forever and they always start again from 0, this is also the unfair point.. you waste 15 days on getting resources and trying to survive and then after 15 days all of this goes away and start over again
But its really very good.
You can work and get resources and you can break info someone's else home using bombs and TNT to get their resources and if they sleeps there you can rob and kill them
Try to watch some videos on YouTube for it
App On Playstore:
[Image: ss2237_Screenshot_2020-04-24-14-10-06-47...ending.png]
great recommendation! but i feel like its total waste of time if i play for 15 days and then i have to start all over. i guess there is no perfect game like paid games such as rust and the forest. all the free survival games are not perfect :/
Yes, i agree with you but lets go to the future.
You are a new player and want to play in peace.
The highest ranking person will just go and destroy all the server houses and take the loot just because he was here before others? This seems unfair too xdd
I mean, this happened to me
I joined before the game restart with 4 days. I made a good house and everything suddenly the 2nd person ranked on the server broke into my house and took everything, so this seems fair now when he just starts from zero like everyone
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
04-24-2020, 05:52 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting