arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best version for Windows 10 Enterprise
(11-20-2020, 08:17 PM)deanhills Wrote: In the meanwhile I got sidetracted, as I really like my Thinkpad X201 with Windows 7.  After making a Lenovo advanced backup and restore image, and Windows 7 backup and restore image, I got sidetracted with checking out cloning and how it works.  I thought it would be neat that if I wanted to get rid of Windows 10 again, if I could then simply use a clone tool in a few seconds to get back to where I was before.  Took me a while to understand one would then require a large external disk for it, and most clone tutorials use internal disks of similar size to clone the contents of the source disk.  Cloning seems to be particularly useful with guys who are changing to SSD from HDD.  So I'm now even looking at internal 2.5 inch laptop disks and to use a USB to Sata cable along with free software to clone my laptop.  An interesting project in its own right.  Maybe another thread about this later.

I can provide you with a copy of the following Acronis True Image Bootable ISOs:

It comes with the Acronis True Image products we bought or free. You boot from the ISO and can generate a backup either of files on your drive or a whole backup of a whole drive / selected partitions.

Message me if you want to try it out. It's really easy.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting