arrow_upward

Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
17.65%
Vaccinated (1 dose)
5.88%
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
35.29%
Not intending to get vaccinated!
17.65%
Undecided - still thinking about it
23.53%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
(04-29-2021, 09:31 PM)fChk Wrote: Are you sure that those deaths are officially attributed to the vaccine or is it all hearsay!..

What are the COVID-19 vaccines circulating in India, by the way?

My advise, if you have O/AZ or Sputnik V just go for it. I would also say the same for the Chinese vaccines (there are 5 of them) but I can't responsibly recommend them as I'm not aware of their statistics.. but they should also be safe to use... The Choice is Yours!

Well, experts do say that it is related to the vaccine, even though the government denies that. I usually do not go with the crowd, but the number of deaths attributed to getting vaccinated is quite large. 

We're only getting Indian vaccines here - Covaxin and CoviShield, which is another reason why these are so ineffective.  Wink
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(04-30-2021, 04:16 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: We're only getting Indian vaccines here - Covaxin and CoviShield, which is another reason why these are so ineffective.  Wink

Covishield is O/AZ
The Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is being made in India as Covishield. In other words, O/AZ === Covishield.
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Currently one dose,will be shot just after the Labor's Day vacation.
We are using Peking Biologics 's vaccine,which have distuibuted to us.It seems the best(less doubt in twitter) vaccine here is SinoVac,which is doubted just having 70% effienticy - anyway we won't care a lot.Seems some people here are using one-shot vaccines as in our announcement that who vaccined in 25th Apr will not need the 2nd shot.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
I'm looking forward to getting my first dose. Until now in my country we're still trying to finish vaccination for medical workers first. People in market also already get vaccinated since they meet many-many people each day in the market.

I don't know how this will go since we have new strain here and there. I hope everything works fine.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
First Sputnik V came to India last night. And here in West Bengal, there is no vaccine for 18+ users. I have registered but did not get an appointment from the gov app. Worst to come.
Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .
@mzltest, @tiwil

Don't forget the poll!..

You can make other posts afterwards to keep us updated on your vaxx-status progression.

Thanks!
i already got corona, alhamdulillah i survived it, my honest opinion vaccination is useless in most cases since most people in my country and almost all other countries gonna be infected and they will likely survive Insha'Allah, there should be a test first to see if the virus is fatal or not per case and vaccinate the people who really need it.
(05-03-2021, 05:46 AM)razma Wrote: i already got corona, alhamdulillah i survived it, my honest opinion vaccination is useless in most cases since most people in my country and almost all other countries gonna be infected and they will likely survive Insha'Allah, there should be a test first to see if the virus is fatal or not per case and vaccinate the people who really need it.

We already discussed this in other thread. I do believe we all have COVID-19 already and survived. I, myself, even though never get official result that says I'm positive, but I do think that I got COVID-19 before. All the symptoms is real and even my SpO2 down to 96% (this is "normal" since the threshold is 95% BUT for healthy people it's usually 98-99%), glad that I have back my SpO2 to 98% now.

OK, for the vaccine, it's to reduce the number of hospitalized people. For example in India right now, many doesn't get chance to even meet a doctor. This is the thing that we don't want to have. Yes, all most likely get COVID-19, but with vaccine, we hope all can be just like me. Having only general symptoms and not needed to be hospitalized.
(05-03-2021, 05:46 AM)razma Wrote: i already got corona, alhamdulillah i survived it..
If you're a healthy, young man/woman, then that's to be expected, just make sure that it didn't left any hidden scar with long-term effect on you... COVID-19 has still way too many surprises in store for us! --if we judge from the research articles emerging in the literature.

(05-03-2021, 05:46 AM)razma Wrote: my honest opinion vaccination is useless in most cases since most people in my country and almost all other countries gonna be infected and they will likely survive Insha'Allah, there should be a test first to see if the virus is fatal or not per case and vaccinate the people who really need it.
Your opinion says a lot as to your understanding vis-à-vis to what a vaccine is and why people need to get vaccinated as a public health issue.

Anyway, I see that you voted no for getting vaccinated and I'll interpret that as it's because you've already contracted the virus and that you think that the immunity you developed from that encounter is sufficient going forward...

Hope you're right, for your own sake !
(05-04-2021, 02:06 AM)fChk Wrote: Anyway, I see that you voted no for getting vaccinated and I'll interpret that as it's because you've already contracted the virus and that you think that the immunity you developed from that encounter is sufficient going forward...

Hope you're right, for your own sake !

He is not completely wrong though. One that already infected and survived has greater antibody than us that vaccinated. BUT, somehow, this virus is weird because our body can only remember how to fight them for a short time only, 3 months if I'm not mistaken.

That's why, in my country, if one already infected and passed three months period (after he/she negative) then one can get vaccine so their body can remember how the virus works.
Pages (7): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting