arrow_upward

Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
17.65%
Vaccinated (1 dose)
5.88%
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
35.29%
Not intending to get vaccinated!
17.65%
Undecided - still thinking about it
23.53%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
A quick note from rural India. Today I visited a rural district for some personal work and found people are now not taking vaccines because they think 1st jab will "k!ll" you. I just stunned there, we are just searching where to get the jab but they seem to don't care.
Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .
(05-20-2021, 12:02 AM)deanhills Wrote: That's why it is difficult to understand in the US why those who have been vaccinated no longer need to wear face masks. I believe it should be a requirement to wear face masks and practice social distancing until there are almost no cases left and no one is dying any longer.

That has been the hardest part of all of this, while the CDC made that determination, the zone I live in made it clear in their last meeting that the mask mandate will stay in place with a vote or poll put out to the public with nearly 85% of participants being in favor of continuing the mask mandate. My partner and I follow the guidances, but out doors when we are at the park or museum grounds we have not been wearing a mask, but we are fully vaccinated and can maintain social distance.

Unfortunately, the mask in America was politicized way too much instead of being introduced as an act of compassion for your fellow neighbor.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Well, I will choose this option "Not vaccinated and not intending to get vaxxed!"

As some of you might wondering why one would not want to get vaxxed and i am clear in my mind about this since i have heard from our health minister and some other health experts that these vaccines have some serious side effects in long term such as serious skin problems and immunity boost might trigger some of those diseases which are in your but weak and not harming you.

I have suffered from corona two times and survived so i think i can fight this disease without vaccine.
(05-24-2021, 11:46 PM)Decent12 Wrote: Well, I will choose this option "Not vaccinated and not intending to get vaxxed!"

As some of you might wondering why one would not want to get vaxxed and i am clear in my mind about this since i have heard from our health minister and some other health experts that these vaccines have some serious side effects in long term such as serious skin problems and immunity boost might trigger some of those diseases which are in your but weak and not harming you.

I have suffered from corona two times and survived so i think i can fight this disease without vaccine.

Well, I know that you are actually from Pakistan so am i and i know whats the condition of the Vaccination going on here. The side effects that i am indeed hearing from people is not good at all. so i'm kinda confused till now. I'm not sure about the Serious Skin Problems though i didnt hear about it thought

You have contacted COVID-19 two times, Getting a vaccination would get you a base of protection even though if you contact it again you might not feel that much symptoms like really quite low symptoms?  sooner or later if a good vaccine comes in pakistan would you get it?
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(05-25-2021, 12:19 AM)sAmI Wrote: Well, I know that you are actually from Pakistan so am i and i know whats the condition of the Vaccination going on here. The side effects that i am indeed hearing from people is not good at all. so i'm kinda confused till now. I'm not sure about the Serious Skin Problems though i didnt hear about it thought

You have contacted COVID-19 two times, Getting a vaccination would get you a base of protection even though if you contact it again you might not feel that much symptoms like really quite low symptoms?  sooner or later if a good vaccine comes in pakistan would you get it?
Well atleast for a year i am not planning to get vaccinated since everything will be cleared in a year or so and the side effects of vaccine will be much clearer then it is now and i hope vaccines will improve aswell with time.
(05-25-2021, 12:25 AM)Decent12 Wrote: Well atleast for a year i am not planning to get vaccinated since everything will be cleared in a year or so and the side effects of vaccine will be much clearer then it is now and i hope vaccines will improve aswell with time.

I actually understand your point but what if the place where you study or where you work enforce you to have a certificate or anything which shows that your vaccinated compulsory?
It's not actually sure that everything is going to be cleared in a year or so, The vaccines will probably will improve time to time sooner or later we will also have International Vaccine in the country. But i'm not sure about "everything is going to be cleared tho"

Guys, I need an opinion. The vaccination for over 19 years old and above and started and i'm not able to make my mind for now, Because i'm afraid of the Side-Effects which i have been hearing from alot of people! Some of them are family friends and all.
The one vacccine is SinoPharm i guess not sure about the other one! What should i really do at this momene, Is here anyone from Pakistan who has got the vaccine will let me know about their experience?
Thank you!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Well in India there is an acute shortage of vaccines. Our government would rather sell the Indian produce to other countries instead of vaccinating our people, and this has left the population in chaos. All the states have stopped vaccination for the 18-44 age group shortly after it began, and now there aren't enough vaccines for 45+ people either, which is a cause of great concern. I do not see getting vaccinated anytime soon to be honest.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(05-31-2021, 12:09 AM)sAmI Wrote: I actually understand your point but what if the place where you study or where you work enforce you to have a certificate or anything which shows that your vaccinated compulsory?
It's not actually sure that everything is going to be cleared in a year or so, The vaccines will probably will improve time to time sooner or later we will also have International Vaccine in the country. But i'm not sure about "everything is going to be cleared tho"
Well, I am also thinking about it that what will i do if colleges started to create pressure on students for getting vaccinated but i don't we should be bound for getting vaccinated since the vaccine does not guarantee that you wont be affected by corona but rather it saves you from getting hospitalized and that should be my choice since it gonna harm only me no one else.
(05-31-2021, 07:26 PM)Decent12 Wrote: [...] since the vaccine does not guarantee that you wont be affected by corona but rather it saves you from getting hospitalized and that should be my choice since it gonna harm only me no one else.
@Decent12 Well said. I've noticed on the Canada Covid 19 Website it also says that vaccination doesn't make a difference for allowing people to enter Canada. In other words Canada is not convinced that (a) if one is vaccinated that one doesn't have the ability to infect others - that hasn't been proven yet (b) quality of the vaccination may be variable © date of vaccination would be difficult to pin down as with Phizer for example a spokesman for the company said after the first shot, and then the booster shot a month later, preferably one should receive another booster in 6 months and then a booster annually. I think some of the manufacturers (the pharmaceutical companies) are making these requirements up as they go along as there is too little research on the long term effects and/or the availability of the vaccines and how they protect and combat the virus. They also don't have enough research yet of how new variants develop and how they can have vaccines that help with new variants at the same time.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(06-01-2021, 01:31 AM)deanhills Wrote: @Decent12  Well said.  I've noticed on the Canada Covid 19 Website it also says that vaccination doesn't make a difference for allowing people to enter Canada.  In other words Canada is not convinced that (a) if one is vaccinated that one doesn't have the ability to infect others - that hasn't been proven yet (b) quality of the vaccination may be variable © date of vaccination would be difficult to pin down as with Phizer for example a spokesman for the company said after the first shot, and then the booster shot a month later, preferably one should receive another booster in 6 months and then a booster annually.  I think some of the manufacturers (the pharmaceutical companies) are making these requirements up as they go along as there is too little research on the long term effects and/or the availability of the vaccines and how they protect and combat the virus.  They also don't have enough research yet of how new variants develop and how they can have vaccines that help with new variants at the same time.

Yeah Canada is still not playing around, I am fully vaccinated and I am trying to make a work trip to Vancouver, at this time, I will have to leave 2 weeks early to quarantine and then go over routine testing just to make sure I am not carrying or transmitting the virus.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Pages (7): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting