arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some packages problem Debian
I completely understood the post.Maybe nobody will explain like you did.I am very thankful to you.When i failed in Option 1 i decided to use option two.I successfully upgraded to Debian 9 Stretch.After installation before doing anything i thought i should reboot the vps first.I used the command "reboot" and it cause the shutdown of VPS.I waited for 30 minutes but server did not logged on back.So i request a OS reinstall.Now i have Ubuntu 16 and server is running properly.
Thanks for your great effort.Atleast i understood what is the problem and why is it.
I don't think the topic needs more reply.I have requested a thread close.If you ( @Hidden Refuge ) have any further words to say about you can simply PM me if you don't mind.

@arsalahmed786 you can lock the topic.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Thread closed as requested, Thanks "Tech Consultant" (@"@Hidden Refuge") for supporting our users. As OP said you can PM him. If anyone of you think it should've be reopened please ping me once.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-27-2020, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Rehan
10-14-2019, 01:31 PM
Last Post: hamed

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting