Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some packages problem Debian
I completely understood the post.Maybe nobody will explain like you did.I am very thankful to you.When i failed in Option 1 i decided to use option two.I successfully upgraded to Debian 9 Stretch.After installation before doing anything i thought i should reboot the vps first.I used the command "reboot" and it cause the shutdown of VPS.I waited for 30 minutes but server did not logged on back.So i request a OS reinstall.Now i have Ubuntu 16 and server is running properly.
Thanks for your great effort.Atleast i understood what is the problem and why is it.
I don't think the topic needs more reply.I have requested a thread close.If you ( @Hidden Refuge ) have any further words to say about you can simply PM me if you don't mind.

@arsalahmed786 you can lock the topic.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Sponsors for their great services.
Thread closed as requested, Thanks "Tech Consultant" (@"@Hidden Refuge") for supporting our users. As OP said you can PM him. If anyone of you think it should've be reopened please ping me once.
Best Regards
Support Team of Post4VPS.

Terminal
Thanks to VirMach for Sponsorship and Thanks Post4VPS for providing me a great VPS: 9

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Port Forwarding Problem - Public port to Private Port chanalku91 10 126 09-17-2019, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Hidden Refuge
  iptables problem solving chanalku91 8 231 07-28-2019, 03:51 AM
Last Post: deanhills
  direct admin login problem hamed 6 173 07-21-2019, 10:21 AM
Last Post: hamed
  Open game panel problem youssefbasha 18 815 04-28-2019, 11:51 AM
Last Post: youssefbasha
Exclamation VPS 1 problem chanalku91 12 880 02-22-2019, 07:28 AM
Last Post: deanhills