arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 38th Giveaway
@xdude,
So you're going to move to VPS 4? :p
Maybe some Windows guys will take your VPS 2 if you apply and win VPS 4 this month. Hahaha.

@Manal,
Nah the giveaway opened for you, what you need to do is only creating a thread on Free VPS request, with the right format. Most people don't do it right, so their application format rejected.
Also, do it like I did before when the first time I can join the giveaway. Apply for all VPS (in the same thread of course, just need to add some info to the title of the thread), so the big one will be the first one, and the mini one will be the last, so I think, the title will be "VPS 4 or VPS 3 or VPS 1 or VPS.." and the other.
Good luck!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
VPS 4 ?
I Think To Move! But 1 Thing, Is It Stable For Minecraft Servers?
Terminal
Solo Developer
(11-02-2018, 12:52 AM)tiwil Wrote: @Manal,
Nah the giveaway opened for you, what you need to do is only creating a thread on Free VPS request, with the right format. Most people don't do it right, so their application format rejected.
Also, do it like I did before when the first time I can join the giveaway. Apply for all VPS (in the same thread of course, just need to add some info to the title of the thread), so the big one will be the first one, and the mini one will be the last, so I think, the title will be "VPS 4 or VPS 3 or VPS 1 or VPS.." and the other.
Good luck!

I don't think we need to explain these things to Manal.Because i don't think he is newbie.A few days ago he posted his site link to get reviews.I saw that website it was with great professional design.So i think he should be expert in these type of things.

ON: Awesome giveaway.I like the vps 1.Great specs. Good lucks to everyone who are applying.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
@tiwil, thanks for the explanation. I was just confused if we can apply for more then 2 VPS? Because In format example, I have seen two of it. I won't take risk until I am confirmed and I don't wanna loose VPS lol.

@Rehan, Sorry mate. I might be good in designs and other stuffs but I am new to Post4VPS so yea, I am new. I may have registered in 2016 but I started posting about 3 weeks ago.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(11-02-2018, 09:30 AM)Manal Wrote: @tiwil, thanks for the explanation. I was just confused if we can apply for more then 2 VPS? Because In format example, I have seen two of it. I won't take risk until I am confirmed and I don't wanna loose VPS lol.

This is what I want to told Manal, @Rehan :p.
Yes, we can apply for more than 2 VPS in the same time.

This is my first apply in January: VPS 8 or VPS 1 or VPS 13 or VPS 10 Request - tiwil - 61 posts - 189.03 Credit

So just follow it, and select it as much as possible, first VPS is your first priority, then the last one is your last priority.

I got my first VPS that time, which is VPS 10. If I didn't do like I did before, I might don't have a VPS that time. Also, the first time you get a VPS, you'll be totally learning something new!
(11-01-2018, 05:04 PM)xdude Wrote: Right on time!  Looks like VPS4 is the crown Jewel of this give away. 6GB RAM with 200GB SSD space. I really do prefer this one to VPS9. My VPS2 only have 15GB  RAID1 space! lol  There are 2 KVM VPS1 servers available but unfortunately Windows is not allowed in those.  VPS3 is not bad either with 100GB space and 1GB RAM.

@xdude @perryoo11 Can you remember the mirror IP of VPS4?  I checked VPSlices and the link for their US New Jersey location mirror is dead.  Would be nice if someone could add a mirror IP to the packages for easy reference.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
windows isnt as lightweight and stable as linux . and it is closed source and mostly much expensive . linux is much much better choice for server even for desktop . im not linux fanboy it just a fact .vps 2 and vps 8 (if you have the license) is the only windows capable server @OldMeister sure will be like it
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(11-04-2018, 02:00 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: windows isnt as lightweight and stable as linux . and it is closed source and mostly much expensive . linux is much much better choice for server even for desktop . im not linux fanboy it just a fact .vps 2 and vps 8 (if you have the license) is the only windows capable server @OldMeister sure will be like it

Agreed, but for me, I already have a VPS outside P4V (with lower spec of course, even it's free too (Digital Ocean referral programme) :p) and if I want to work, I don't know why I should work in Windows.

Sometimes like in school, I think about something, and it only can be done in Windows instead of Linux. Sigh.
Should get some Windows OS sometimes hahaha.
(11-04-2018, 12:55 PM)tiwil Wrote: Agreed, but for me, I already have a VPS outside P4V (with lower spec of course, even it's free too (Digital Ocean referral programme) :p) and if I want to work, I don't know why I should work in Windows.

Sometimes like in school, I think about something, and it only can be done in Windows instead of Linux. Sigh.
Should get some Windows OS sometimes hahaha.

and the unfortunate is that most thing that "only can be done on windows" is a bad thing like a traffic exchange , bots , sql dumper , and lot of hacking tool that newbies hcker use because they doesnt know how to cli . And i think that is also the reason why most provider doesnt like windows , dont forget the added costs . i think this can be the reason @cubedata only allows windows with legit license so only people who legitemately needs to use windows that can use it . No those newbies hacker that cant even use a cli that use it
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(11-05-2018, 10:52 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: and the unfortunate is that most thing that "only can be done on windows" is a bad thing like a traffic exchange , bots , sql dumper , and lot of hacking tool that newbies hcker use because they doesnt know how to cli . And i think that is also the reason why most provider doesnt like windows , dont forget the added costs . i think this can be the reason @cubedata only allows windows with legit license so only people who legitemately needs to use windows that can use it . No those newbies hacker that cant even use a cli that use it

Agreed,
But there is some other application that can't be done in Linux too. Like Premiere Pro or other free video editor, doing it with Windows will make my life easier, just let it running without need to cost my electricity, I can just compile the video and leave them, then I can go and download it after it finished.

I also works with website that require desktop to have full feature. That's why Windows is helping me in one side. The other side I'll choose Linux, if I don't have any VPS again.

P.s. You should try a Windows 10 in a VPS, it works really great, I did it with Coderedhosting before, and I pretty like that.
Pages (9): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting