arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 38th Giveaway
(11-05-2018, 02:10 PM)tiwil Wrote: P.s. You should try a Windows 10 in a VPS, it works really great, I did it with Coderedhosting before, and I pretty like that.

That sounds cool.  How do you install Windows 10 on a VPS?  Do you need a license for it?  Sounds like a great idea for a tutorial. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Good to see another vps giveaway thanks to post4vps and sponsors for giving us such a wonderful vps has giveaway good luck to everyone who r going to participate for this giveaway
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

@tiwil

Nop. I'm keeping VPS2. Not going to release that. It's the best vps I have used here and It helps me a lot with my work and other stuff.

@humanpuff69

All those bad stuff you mentioned can be done with Linux servers too. The reason why not many providers dont use Windows temples are because it needs something like KVM, Xen or other sort of virtual platform. Usually these are expensive. Because there are exceptions like some paranoid about licenses or not so legal usage. Other are other reasons too. But when you are developing apps, software or do things like social media managments or even just for personal use like browsing web Windows is great.

@deanhills

Hmm I don't remember their IP address. Well you ask it from there website support. It won't be a problem since you would be asking as a potential buyer rather than post4vps member or VPS4 user. And Windows 10 on servers work really great. I was able to use it for several weeks and loved it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@deanhills,
Nah, like @xdude said, it works really great.
I did it with Coderedhosting (if you know him, they closed their free service right now), and it really help me to.

I don't need any license as their owner installed that one for me.

P.s. It should be the same like you install Windows 10 into your desktop, it just need a VNC/RDP.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(11-06-2018, 02:14 AM)deanhills Wrote: That sounds cool.  How do you install Windows 10 on a VPS?  Do you need a license for it?  Sounds like a great idea for a tutorial. Cool

i used to install windows server 2016 on the vds that @Tyler gave me on the giveaway . it only last less than a week but it doesnt have a windows reinstallation . but the panel (unlike vps9 that doesnt have panel) have iso for windows and virtio . i just select the windows iso as the primary boot and the second iso is the virtio . first just install like usual but you need a driver from the virtio iso when asked for driver just navigate for the driver and it will work and detect the drive . after finish installing install the internet driver and its done

windows server 2016 is basically windows 10 server edition instalation is mostly same . you do the installation from the vnc on the panel . and dont forget to activate it or just use a trial if you dont have the license which most of us dont and @cubedata really want it
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(11-06-2018, 03:06 AM)xdude Wrote: Hmm I don't remember their IP address. Well you ask it from there website support. It won't be a problem since you would be asking as a potential buyer rather than post4vps member or VPS4 user. And Windows 10 on servers work really great. I was able to use it for several weeks and loved it.
I sent a support e-mail last night.  Am worried as I used their support address on their Website - [email protected] - and the mail got returned "delivery failed".  Possibly @perryoo11 should check whether everything is still OK there.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hello Everyone,
I am Glad to announce that we have got our new Sponsor (@Shadow Hosting)
who sponsored Post4VPS with 2 x VPS 5 of some attractive Specifications(have a look at VPS Plans),
Users can apply for VPS 5 from this Giveaway onwards, Please update your Applications accordingly.
Hope you guys like it,

Happy Diwali to all my Indian Friends!
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

So, I have a request! I Want VPS 5 for my Web Server and mysql server! Can I ??
•> vaerity.net
Terminal
Solo Developer
Glad that now users have an alternative nice choice other than VPS 4 for this round.

As an old member who experienced how good the VPS 5 from Galaxyhostplus before, and also the recent experience of VPS 5 from Tyler, it is great to see we finally have a nice VPS 5 available now - this time from @Shadow Hosting - which is a KVM with 4GB RAM and I hope it will last for long.

Anyway, congrats Post4VPS and @Dynamo for having this great new sponsor. Smile

For all of you from vpslices quoted in shoutbox:

"@deanhills @Dynamo Looking glass is currently under development with a better software to avoid abuse, it will however remain offline to the public till the end of the development phase. We did receive your email with the title "Mirror IP for New Jersey Location" on Tue 03:41 and a reply has been sent, so I am quite unsure why you did get the rejection email. The current test IP (only for ping/traceroute purposes) is: 192.189.25.192"

everything is all fine.
Pages (9): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting