arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 38th Giveaway
To @everyone out here. I have increased the speed limit from 250 MBit/sec to 750 MBit/sec. Enjoy Smile The VPS stock page would be soon updated accordingly. Also make sure you checkout the Terms of Services.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Thanks @Manal for your sponsorship.Such a nice VPS.
First i thought that you are a newbie to the Post4VPS community and than you posted some threads like a genius and i found that you are a skilled person.But i am sure now you are.
Good Lucks to everyone who are applying.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(11-10-2018, 12:18 PM)Rehan Wrote: Thanks @Manal for your sponsorship.Such a nice VPS.
First i thought that you are a newbie to the Post4VPS community and than you posted some threads like a genius and i found that you are a skilled person.But i am sure now you are.
Good Lucks to everyone who are applying.

Exactly, as i know him before P4V (on freevps.club) he want a VPS but then he contact me and i guess many other people to know where he can find a good specification dedicated server under his budget anyway, Thanks @Manal for the great KVM sponsorship now Post4VPS have 5 plans of KVM VPS. As he replied on this thread (#37) that his plan yet doesn't allow Windows OS but ShadowNetHost soon planning for it.

Once again thanks Manal and good luck everyone whoever applied for the VPS on 38th Giveaway of the community specially goodluck to VPS 4 and 5 applicant.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Wonder how many people applied for VPS5.  Wonder whether I should apply?  Guess it's too late now.  Maybe next time when it becomes available.  

Thank you for your support @Manal and also sharing the design of your Website with us too.  I wish you every success.   Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(11-11-2018, 05:15 AM)deanhills Wrote: Wonder how many people applied for VPS5.  Wonder whether I should apply?  Guess it's too late now.  Maybe next time when it becomes available.  

Thank you for your support @Manal and also sharing the design of your Website with us too.  I wish you every success.   Cool

Its depend on you . if your workload need 8gb of ram that vps 9 have , fast storage speed , and dont mind about openvz you probably shouldnt apply

But if you need kvm to run newer kernel for example but dont mind about slower hdd storage and half the core you can apply for vps 5

It is depend on you . By the way it is 11th of november now and it doesnt end yet?
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(11-11-2018, 05:26 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Its depend on you . if your workload need 8gb of ram that vps 9 have , fast storage speed , and dont mind about openvz you probably shouldnt apply

But if you need kvm to run newer kernel for example but dont mind about slower hdd storage and half the core you can apply for vps 5

It is depend on you . By the way it is 11th of november now and it doesnt end yet?

Thanks for the info @humanpuff69.  As far as I know the Giveaway should have ended on 10th of November.  I won't apply this time round however - maybe just dreaming - would have been nice to try out the new VPSs.  However, I am more than happy with my VPS 9 - it has a fantastic speed as well - Ping is a bit high, since my ISP is so far from the VPS hub, but I don't feel it because of the other good specs.  I've just checked again now - it's consistently performing like this since I became the owner in April of this year - so reliability is great - I love my VPS Wink :

[Image: 7790071333.png]
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
sadly I have to extend the time for the vps distribution.
I'm Pretty busy with upcoming exams./
(11-11-2018, 05:15 AM)deanhills Wrote: Wonder how many people applied for VPS5.  Wonder whether I should apply?  Guess it's too late now.  Maybe next time when it becomes available.  

You should still give it a try. Maybe you would get a space yet?
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
hello deanhills Big Grin

really nice giveaway going on here and i see that you are quite high up in post count. May be you should try. But I guess it is pointless trying for me. good luck to you and all who applied.

also it is really nice to meet old folks and see that another community is thriving. cheers
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(11-12-2018, 12:35 PM)rudra Wrote: hello deanhills Big Grin

really nice giveaway going on here and i see that you are quite high up in post count. May be you should try. But I guess it is pointless trying for me. good luck to you and all who applied.

also it is really nice to meet old folks and see that another community is thriving. cheers

Not really, just apply.
Maybe you have better purposes than anyone else?

So you could win, but it's end already. Next time will be yours, it should be.
Pages (9): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting