arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cobalt Server Panel
(11-20-2015, 12:15 AM)corrida Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 11:16 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: I have another problem: now in the noVNC console, my clicks on the Windows desktop do not register.

You're most likely remotely disabled.
Or settings have changed.

I installed WS 2016 TP3...maybe that's why?
I seriously need Cobalt-Zack to go in though and enable RDP. Without the ability to click, it's near impossible.
Same here can't click anything in console. Looks like I will need to redo the vps again since there is some kind of crash and can't restore message too.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(11-20-2015, 04:04 AM)xdude Wrote: Same here can't click anything in console. Looks like I will need to  redo the vps again since there is some kind of crash and can't restore message too.

Xdude,Your VPS is connectable from RDP

and

karatekidmonkey,You VPS is not connectable from RDP, i think you should try to reinstall your VPS
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(11-20-2015, 09:39 AM)Dynamo Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 04:04 AM)xdude Wrote: Same here can't click anything in console. Looks like I will need to  redo the vps again since there is some kind of crash and can't restore message too.

and

karatekidmonkey,You VPS is not connectable from RDP, i think you should try to reinstall your VPS
I've already reinstalled it so many times! I'm not reinstalling anymore unless Cobalt-Zack specifically instructs me to.
Yes it's connecting now since I delete the vps and reinstalled it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(11-20-2015, 11:34 AM)karatekidmonkey Wrote:

and

I've already reinstalled it so many times! I'm not reinstalling anymore unless Cobalt-Zack specifically instructs me to.
well from what I see you installed another OS on top of the Windows 7 image, again go to console and setup internet connection.
(11-20-2015, 08:44 PM)cobalt-zack Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 11:34 AM)karatekidmonkey Wrote:

and

well from what I see you installed another OS on top of the Windows 7 image, again go to console and setup internet connection.
Yes, I did, it's WS 2016. I need it because it's the only WS edition that doesn't require purchase yet.
How do I setup the internet connection? I can't click so....it's impossible.

EDIT: I cannot setup the internet connection, as clicking is not possible. I need you to go in and fix this for me...another reason to add a Windows Server 2016 template!
every vps that i create on vps 5 will my vps get slow and will be unreacable after a couple off days.

my username is:
perryoo11

i have tried every possible action. but it keep down.
(11-22-2015, 04:06 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: every vps that i create on vps 5 will my vps get slow and will be unreacable after a couple off days.

my username is:
perryoo11

i have tried every possible action. but it keep down.

I know, I'm experiencing the same thing. These events have really destroyed the reputation of C@C and CobaltHost in my mind. If I were you, I wouldn't buy from them until they get stable again.
Ptobably safe mode is on and zack needs to check it.
Pages (15): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting