arrow_upward

Pages (20): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Virus ? where did this come from ?
I read the news that the situation in India is so bad, how is there actually?
Anyway, do you feel that 4778 number is real? Mine in Indonesia is about 2000 and I don't think so because of limited capacity to test each suspected person. Stay safe there all my friend in India.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(04-06-2020, 03:43 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: i rarely go outside . so the thing that i do is mostly still the same . my country have 2K+ of cases and ~200 dead . and the weird thing is unlike the rest of the world my country have more dead than survived

I think survived number will be increasing and that will be a "good" image about our country. That's what I don't like actually. The number is very weird. Even West Java Governor also said that the number is actually false and there is more cases than published. Also in Jakarta (which is have the most case), the number of dead because of pneumonia is increasing, which means, they might be corona positive too.

I don't trust the govt this time. Too slow and too bad when they cover this case.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
The situation is really bad no need to fake numbers the count 4778 is real I hope same to be safe everyone be safe guys
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

that number is most probably true. I have personally seen some recent efforts by the teams. they are doing everything to lockdown and isolate and clean places where they find a patient.

but i don't think it is going to stop it. just prolong it.

we are a country of 80 percent must need work everyday to put food on table. how do you expect those people to survive ? this is absurd.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
that's true without workout we dont get food to survive ,since lockdown really good and bad for some reasons next month on wards 30% salary will waved of from total salary but lockdown is only the best way to fight with corona virus as we can see how america is suffering from corona positive trump didnt accepted the lockdown thats reason america have more positive cases and death tolls
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I think the following thread are similar to this one.

https://post4vps.com/Thread-What-are-you...2#pid35092

https://post4vps.com/Thread-India-at-sta...0#pid35080

what are you think @deanhills , @perry , @Dynamo
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
India has a huge population and maximum population are belong to poor lifestyle or lesser then average economic borderline. so it's very horrible to fight with COVID 19 as much better economy countries are fails too. The big risk is joint family system and even in villages people not have toilet yet in whole village. they even not wash there hand properly. so the only way is to pray to GOD.. it's really out of mind.. i am so hurt to see the situation.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(04-06-2020, 03:33 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Hello guys,
These days much people are staying at their homes and they got much free time
What are you doing in this free time? also talk about your country status like total cases/things cancelled
I will start
Im studying in my free time because my grade didn't get cancelled, our education minister refused cancelling my grade specially because its the most important grade and wants us to go exams after 2 months as if there is no virus or something.
My country total cases: 1,173

@youssefbasha & @Khadeer143 I've merged youssefbasha's quarantine topic and khadeer's India's stage 3 from off topic forum with the Corona Virus topic.  

Please don't create more topics for Corona Virus.  One is more than enough.  

Only other thread allowed is the one in the off topic section on what you are doing during lockdown.
https://post4vps.com/Thread-What-are-you...d-lockdown

Please note any more topics on Corona Virus will be removed from the Forum instead of merged, which will mean that both the author of the new Corona topic and those making posts in the new topic will loose post credits for the new topic.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-07-2020, 12:25 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: ..... but lockdown is only the best way to fight with corona virus as we can see how america is suffering from corona positive trump didnt accepted the lockdown thats reason america have more positive cases and death tolls

I am afraid this is only partially true. Another reason of the U.S. having more positive cases is that they are able to conduct more testing per day for the corona virus.

Still I hope the situation of India will get better soon. There are a lot of poor people living there as far as I know.

To be honest, I wouldn't say that lockdown is the sole reason of America's state now, but on the other hand, I'm quite in agreement with Khadeer that lockdown is probably the best way to check the spread of coronavirus in India. In a country like ours, with 1.3 billion people, more than half of the population illiterate, you can't expect to spread awareness about the disease and hope that people will obey. THEY WON'T!

On the 5th of April, our Prime Minister had made an appeal to the mass to light candles or even mobile torches at 9PM for 9 minutes to symbolize Indian unity and thank the healthcare staff who are working for us even at the cost of risking their own lives.

Wait ... the story doesn't end peacefully with everyone doing exactly that. Come on man, it's India ... We're always got to be special. There were "idiots" who deliberately lit fire torches and took a procession on the streets, shouting slogans like 'Go Corona go!', 'Corona go back!'. And ... You expect these _______ (I've put a blank please replace the word you find "worthy" for them, I'm out of vocabulary), to obey.

Here, unless lockdown is enforced and the police beats the sh*t out of people for breaking lockdown, there's not much that gonna happen.

My point is, in a situation like ours, lockdown is the best possible solution you could think of, and that too "enforced". Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (20): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting