arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there
lol. he wants a chance to get BTC in his account !

anyway. i wonder if other alternative currencies have a chance to become like BTC. I mean why and how ? if any of you can explain why you think any other alt coin will get at the level of BTC i will be grateful.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(11-19-2018, 04:25 PM)rudra Wrote: lol. he wants a chance to get BTC in his account !

anyway. i wonder if other alternative currencies have a chance to become like BTC. I mean why and how ? if any of you can explain why you think any other alt coin will get at the level of BTC i will be grateful.

Try out something like Ethereum and Litecoin, they might have chance to become next BTC as they have reached quite higher price than others.
lol that's one of the reasons why there was an very unhealthy jump in value. Some cunning investing start showing carrot and people who have no clue about Cryptocurrency came running to make a quick buck by buying like crazy. Suddenly serious investors as well as those who were using BitCoins for real business (good or bad) find them selves completing with these total newbies. So some investers and users started moving to other altcoins when they realized there will be a heavy crash sooner or later.

Well I don't think any of these Alt coins can price match with Bitcoins anytime soon. It's the mother of all Cryptocurrencies so there will be a gap. But still there are several types of coins which already have a value in xxx usd. There are Altcoins which have 100+ usd value. Good examples are Ethereum (150), BitCoin Cash(350), Dash (114), Marker (470) etc.

@sagher Sorry man this thread is not about getting any coins for free. It's about learning about technical side and investment point of view. )) No freebies here. lolll

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

All kind of cryptocurrency trade are banned in our country. i don't know why?. even it's listed as a crime. so most of peoples makes online exchanges using VPN services and convert into US$ or Euros and then into PKR and withdraw it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
IMHO I'm not really fascinated with Crypto currencies, well I at least tried mining only through mobile lol but my questions are:

How Crypto currencies drastically rise their price like that? IRL you need to work or have a business to earn real money to spend.

How they do they market this currencies? as I've seen there are stocks exchange thingy also in here.

And days goes by there are new currencies that are released? What are needed to create your own currency?
@sagher

That's because central banks of countries are worried about local cash get sucked into cryptocurrency like BitCoins and they have no control over it. Thailand and Bolivia had banned these outright. Indian Central Bank has made sure it can't be used in banking system and same in many other countries. Also all cryptocurrencies banned in Pakistan too.

@Vuluts

Well Cryptocurrency prices natural goes up when users believe the currency has secure and has a strong future. Like after hosting companies started using BitCoin people from countries like Iran, North Korea has started using it a lot. They started buying so selling price start going up. Investers who saw this has a future started buying and keeping it so again it helped the price increase. But this is a slow process. Some investors decided to cash their coins with a huge profit. they used a system called pumping and dumping. They started buying like crazy and same time selling. Suddenly there is big spike in buying and selling stats.  So people thought prices are really going up so started buying like crazy. This increase was natural and not healthy one either. So now Bitcoins prices slowly coming down to where it should be naturally.

There are currency exchange sites where you can buy and sell many types of Crypto coins.

How to create your own Crypto currency ? Read this article about it Smile

Quote:https://lifehacker.com/how-to-create-you...1825337462

(11-20-2018, 09:48 PM)Vuluts Wrote: How Crypto currencies drastically rise their price like that? IRL you need to work or have a business to earn real money to spend.

This is called "market speculation". It can happen in non-crypto stock markets too. IRL there are also stock market speculators who do not need to have a real business but can still earn real money to spend.

(11-20-2018, 09:48 PM)Vuluts Wrote: How they do they market this currencies? as I've seen there are stocks exchange thingy also in here.

Yes they can be traded on "Cryptocurrencies Exchanges" which work similar to normal Stock Exchanges. There is a list of top cryptocurrencies exchanges you can find them here.

P.S.: Mining through mobile is not recommended.

I too do not understand too much about that bitcoin thingy. I know they are responsible for spiking up the GPU prices because GPU's are used to mine these coins and that made me very angry as I was about to buy one. I applaud you friend for becoming rich but who knows, when bitcoin will crash since its not looking good these days
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
@xdude @tryp4vps I can't really think about it, my head squeeze every time I think of it. Imagine real cash in exchange of virtual currency. Another thing is they can earn this even though your sleeping, sitting in your couch watching tv. Do you think this is fair? and may I ask would you trade your real cash for this? because me? I don't think so.
@Vuluts

Now it's not that easy as earning even from sleeping and when doing nothing. Then same way you can loose money that way too. This is something very Volatile You have to keep an every watchup eye on the market and see which coins goes up and which loose value. You need to buy and sell of right time to make profits. It's not easy as some youtube ads showing you. About spending real money on this, Just think this as another sort of Stock market. Are you willing to put your month on stocks ? if so this shouldn't be a problem either. Personally I don't think it's time to Mine or invest in BitCoins. There are other coins which still hasn't reach their maximum potential. These are the one anyone who like to invest should check.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting