arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there
What is the safest way to get BTC's via online work without investment?
my friend told me about xapo company who have BTC wallet and withdraw facilities with easily connected with all faucet sites.
I wish to work with honest facilitator to earn some money.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(03-03-2021, 12:11 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: I hold quite a bit of DOGE, well for me quite a bit though.  Wink It's roughly around $30 now. 

Well I got most of it from giveaways and airdrops, when I had accumulated this amount, it was less than $5 and now it's over 6 times thanks to Musk.  Tongue

Congrats for having invested in DOGE already and got 6x profit out of it. Smile

I am still thinking if I shall invest in it now though. Because it seems DOGE price has already reached a quite-high level.

(03-04-2021, 07:04 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Congrats for having invested in DOGE already and got 6x profit out of it. Smile

I am still thinking if I shall invest in it now though. Because it seems DOGE price has already reached a quite-high level.

Not only DOGE though I hold LOKI (now OXEN) too. When I was given 100 LOKI as a part of bounty, it was about $40. Just a few days ago OXEN hit $2.26 so roughly 5x but ROI is good. And in fact I got it for free so zero investment. 

Haven't sold it though, I think it has more capability and hodling ...Smile (spelling on purpose)
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(03-04-2021, 04:50 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: Not only DOGE though I hold LOKI (now OXEN) too. When I was given 100 LOKI as a part of bounty, it was about $40. Just a few days ago OXEN hit $2.26 so roughly 5x but ROI is good. And in fact I got it for free so zero investment. 

Haven't sold it though, I think it has more capability and hodling ...Smile (spelling on purpose)

Wow... so you are "hodling" quite some small altcoins and have already got 5 - 6x profits. It sounds like your overall cryptocurrency investment performance is very good.

No idea what LOKI/OXEN is...... I just feel that DOGE is a more interesting coin than it. Smile

(03-07-2021, 04:59 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Wow...  so you are "hodling" quite some small altcoins and have already got 5 - 6x profits. It sounds like your overall cryptocurrency investment performance is very good.

No idea what LOKI/OXEN is...... I just feel that DOGE is a more interesting coin than it.  Smile

Loki (now OXEN) is a proof-of-stake fork of Monero. You can check it out here: https://oxen.io

Yeah I made quite a bit of profit from altcoins, but again my 100 OXEN is sitting. The protocol being PoS I can technically stake and earn rewards as a node, but for creating a node itself you require to stake 3750 OXEN which is ... A LOT!  Tongue
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

(03-28-2021, 05:16 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: Loki (now OXEN) is a proof-of-stake fork of Monero......

Thank you for the information.

Look like you have quite some new altcoins that sounds interesting but not too well-known by most people.

For me, I would prefer investing in older coins. In addition to DOGE mentioned earlier, I am also watching LTC as I think it is currently quite under-valued. Smile

(03-29-2021, 04:18 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Thank you for the information.

Look like you have quite some new altcoins that sounds interesting but not too well-known by most people.

For me, I would prefer investing in older coins. In addition to DOGE mentioned earlier, I am also watching LTC as I think it is currently quite under-valued. Smile

LTC is a bit undervalued, yes, but the only difference between LTC and BTC is between block times and fees. Other than the LiteCoin developers didn't innovate and build something new over the years, except rebasing from BitCoin source code so I'm not sure how far it's gonna go.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Dogecoin seems to have a quite interesting history. Especially 2013, Dogecoin hacking incident. That could have destroyed DOGE but the Dogecoin community stood up and did fundraising to help those who had their coins stolen. Within a month they were able to collect enough to cover all the coins stolen. The coin does have a kickass community which willing to invest money to promote the coin. Also, a bunch of Celebs how have interested in DOGE. In a way, I don't like it relay on people like Elon Musk. If he loses interest in this it would affect badly for the coin.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(03-30-2021, 02:52 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: LTC is a bit undervalued, yes, but the only difference between LTC and BTC is between block times and fees. Other than the LiteCoin developers didn't innovate and build something new over the years, except rebasing from BitCoin source code so I'm not sure how far it's gonna go.

Nope, I just find that the LTC developers have been making a lot more than you expected.

They have just recently completed the MimbleWimble code changes for confidential transactions. Here is the URL if you or anyone are interested in it: https://litecoin-foundation.org/mweb-code-complete/

Ok, so I am concern about this cryptocurrency monopoly. let's imagine your gov creates a crypto farm and block certain companies transaction or make it invalid. Because gov does not mine for profitability it has an unlimited amount of money and resources to deploy. There will be no decentralised currency then. I am not an expert but saw it in an interview.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting