Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Poll: Desktop/Laptop or Smart Phone? What do you prefer for Forum and Discord?
I use Desktop/Laptop most of the time.
I use my Smart Phone most of the time.
I have no preference - whatever device is available
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desktop/Laptop or Smart Phone? What do you prefer for Forum and Discord?
I usually type a great deal and that means I really need a laptop or a desktop. In fact, one of my buying requirements for laptops is that they must have a full keyboard and a number pad. If I'm not doing anything even remotely important, I'll use an iPad and browse/forum post.

I almost never use my cell phone to browse or do anything other than make phone calls and send text messages. It's gotten difficult to find good mobile phones with a slide-out keyboard, which is unfortunate.
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
I often use laptop or computer to access because I have to make my website
Thanks for VPS HostDare and Post4VPS Community
wWw.Phim9.Net
for me computer is the best choice for forum to read or comments ,but mobile version is also good but im lazy to type using mobile keyboard thats the reason i love to use pc!
(01-24-2019, 02:18 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote:  for me computer is the best choice for  forum to read or comments ,but  mobile version is also good but im lazy to type using mobile keyboard thats the reason i love to use pc!

I am not 100% agree, it is just what you use by default the most. Yeah, it's true. PC or a Laptop is easier to used to write message. I see by my self that when I use discord on my iPhone XS then I make more misspells as on the Macbook. With the smartphone is it a quick watch and reply.
Terminal
HostLease Media Group Netherlands
World Leader in Hosting Services
The best knowledge user for VPN Services
(01-27-2019, 12:42 PM)F7N Wrote:  I am not 100% agree, it is just what you use by default the most. Yeah, it's true. PC or a Laptop is easier to used to write message. I see by my self that when I use discord on my iPhone XS then I make more misspells as on the Macbook. With the smartphone is it a quick watch and reply.

Iam not used to type with my pc keyboard so i take much time to find a letter :3
Gimme +rep Heart
[Image: img.php?userid=496]
Thanks For Post4VPS and Virmach for the amazing VPS 9
(01-27-2019, 12:42 PM)F7N Wrote:  ..... PC or a Laptop is easier to used to write message. I see by my self that when I use discord on my iPhone XS then I make more misspells as on the Macbook. With the smartphone is it a quick watch and reply.

I think for short replies on something like Discord, it should still be more convenient to use mobile phone.

But for longer replies, I agree that it would be better to use desktop.

It happens especially when I need to search something and make posts on Post4VPS, I would prefer using desktop because my mobile browser does not support more than one tab.
Special thanks to VPSVortex for a great KVM VPS.

I am mostly behind a desktop setup.
i have a medion:
- i7 4790
- 8 gig ram

and when I'm not at home it's my laptop that does the daily driver.
i have a hp:
- i5 4330
- 12 gig ram
- 256 gig m2 ssd
(01-28-2019, 06:59 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:  I am mostly behind a desktop setup.
i have a medion:
- i7 4790
- 8 gig ram

and when I'm not at home it's my laptop that does the daily driver.
i have a hp:
- i5 4330
- 12 gig ram
- 256 gig m2 ssd

Those are some good specs. Is your desktop overclock-able? What GPU's you use?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! deanhills 2 89 05-23-2019, 05:58 PM
Last Post: arsalahmed786
  Samsung 10 - any thoughts about the new triple series S10 and the Galaxy Fold phone? deanhills 9 360 02-25-2019, 08:02 AM
Last Post: sagher
  My Laptop Fan Keeps Making Noise Littlemaster 7 530 11-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
  ROG Phone "The New Gaming Beast" Vuluts 8 1,160 07-25-2018, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Golden
  Worst Phone Brand humanpuff69 81 12,912 07-25-2018, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Golden