arrow_upward

Doesn't the community have a mascotte? Theming suggestion
I was just wondering, what is the name of the little cloudy on our header section?

It isn't possible to create multiple variant to be applied on special events?
  • Santa-cloudy!
  • Horror-cloudy (halloween)
  • Easter-cloudy (easter)
  • Firework-cloudy (new year)
I don't know much of MyBB but editing the "header" module should be easy: just check for specific dates or range of date and load a specific logo Smile
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
@LightDestory Not a bad idea, however for that we will need a dedicated Graphics Artist. Is there any one around who want to volunteer their graphics expertise?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I'm not a good graphics designer, and to be honest when working on a project I rely on other teammates for the graphics part. idea is good though @LightDestory.

I've a friend who's a good graphics designer and he does personal projects in exchange of services. Like I made a Discord bot command for him, and he made a logo of my project from scratch.

Let's see if I can get him here, he might prolly be interested in a VPS too. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I mean, I could probably come up with something and I could do on call designs for announcements and such.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-31-2020, 11:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting