arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(06-06-2019, 12:10 PM)tiwil Wrote: Haha, really? It's cloudy over here, in Indonesia, not too hot. And sometimes it's rainy too. I enjoyed every moment in this Eid. Still, in the second day of Eid, I'm visiting my father's friends, and eat! Hahaha.

Global Warming, Pakistan only contribute less then a 1% on global warming but unfortunately Pakistan is one of top 5 affected countries by global warming, Thanks to PM Imran Khan in KPK province we've planted 1 Billion trees project called "Billion Tree Tsunami" Hope to plant more trees in other province too. It was really hot this year and it getting hot slowly. But some people still don't believe in global warming. I pray for our earth, We really didn't deserve that gorgeous planet.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(06-06-2019, 05:24 PM)hamed Wrote: It is not here to celebrate and something is natural. We will only celebrate for the New Year .Anyway eid everyone happy

I never know you're a Dutch like F7N, hahaha. From your username, I thought you're Pakistani or other Islamic country. Anyway, if you never feel the Eid, you must go to some countries that celebrate Eid, like Indonesia, or other Islam majority country.

(06-06-2019, 11:46 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Global Warming, Pakistan only contribute less then a 1% on global warming but unfortunately Pakistan is one of top 5 affected countries by global warming, Thanks to PM Imran Khan in KPK province we've planted 1 Billion trees project called "Billion Tree Tsunami" Hope to plant more trees in other province too. It was really hot this year and it getting hot slowly. But some people still don't believe in global warming. I pray for our earth, We really didn't deserve that gorgeous planet.

That's too bad! Thanks to your PM as he is thinking about his country and earth, not like the other country leader that may only think about his stomach, hahaha.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Think we're going a little off topic now. Probably time to close the topic. If you think the topic should remain open @arsalahmed786 please feel free to re-open it.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Last Post: sagher
08-20-2019, 09:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting