arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution Host Free VPS Offer
Hi guys,

I don't know if I actually allowed to post their offer here, since I don't find any of you do this.
I found this information in LET while reading thread about HostDoc closing. I saw one of their members put "Free VPS" in their signature, and it's Evolution Host (that host VPS 10 in our forum).

There is no details in their free VPS forms, but they claim they may give your up to 8GB DDR4 RAM, 4 powerful CPU cores, and DDOS protection for free. I don't know anymore details about their free VPS offers.To apply, you'll fill a forms about your email address, website, and comments about it.

Kindly visit their website: https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php.
If you already accepted to their free VPS offers, let me know!

Cheers.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Wow that's great to see evolution host giving free vps and i recommend them, their vps are really powerful.
But i really dont know when they started giving it, im a client there and they should send an email so it may be an old page and they are not giving free vps anymore.
@youssefbasha Welp, if you read the information carefully, it's rather a sponsorship instead of a free VPS Giveaway. That is, you'll need a project it an application on which you're working (and which is live) to have that VPS. You just can't go ahead and request a VPS for random purposes.

Probably it exists since long, however, I do not think that makes it absolutely necessary for them to send an email to every client informing about the sponsorship.

Also, @tiwil thanks for the information. It's great to see such powerful VPSes bring sponsored by Evolution Host. Probably, I might request one in the future, for one of my projects.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
It does seem to be a great offer. But they say they will accept based on your site popularity, so unless you have a very popular website you may not be accepted.

You guys may still try because they say they may offer an alternate free VPS package for less popular websites:

Quote:Don't worry if you feel your website won't be eligible for the spec mentioned above, we may be able to offer you an alternate free VPS package.

But then you have to enter a very good reason to qualify for such a heavy VPS. But what is the storage and bandwidth you can use, little bit of information.
This provider requires you to run a MEDIUM TO BIG SIZED COMMUNITY.

only requests this vps if you have something to show and not with nothing.
All of you right, guys. And also to point out that @tryp4vps also right.
Just apply and see if you gonna make it since it will offer you lower specs VPS if you "passed" their minimum requirement tho.

I've already fill the form once for my community (not too big), let's see if they're going to accept me.
The offer is really great but its not like free it totally seems like sponsor to use there vps one should I have a good reasons to use there vps. Indeed I am a customer of evolution host but I don't know this that they r providing vps for free from last year meanwhile I also seen they providing jobs also it will helpful to members here https://evolution-host.com/jobs.php
Who are good at programming !

Just wanna ask anyone got any reply ? Because it seem I got selected for my project I got email from them let me know some one here got it ?
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(03-15-2020, 02:49 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Just wanna ask anyone got any reply ? Because it seem I got selected for my project I got email from them let me know some one here got it ?

Wow! I don't get that offer. They said they unapprove my application since it doesn't met their minimum requirements. They also ask if you have any forum account, so I put this forum, but still don't get approved.

Keep us updated @Khadeer143.
(03-15-2020, 11:27 PM)tiwil Wrote: Wow! I don't get that offer. They said they unapprove my application since it doesn't met their minimum requirements. They also ask if you have any forum account, so I put this forum, but still don't get approved.

Keep us updated @Khadeer143.

Sure dude I will keep updating about my application for evolution host I will reply here once I receive vps details from evolution host ,thank you for posting this thread since I really don't know they offer vps for free xD
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting