arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution Host Free VPS Offer
New update : as you guys said it base on sponsor its true they accept application base on site popularity ,I'm also client of evolution host in past but they never mail me about free vps as they mention they really provide vps I got my first sponsor vps from evolution host below are features of evolution host vps ,they also provide game servers vps with an instant setup you can find there vps at there site !

Below are my evolution vps details which they sponsor me :

3 CPU Cores at 4Ghz+
3GB DDR4 RAM
60GB SSD or 250GB HDD : I request for 250GB HDD
1Gb/s Port
30TB Monthly Transfer1
Advanced DDoS Protection
Linux Distributions
Europe/US Locations : London UK location
They provide me with ipv4 & ipv6 address also

This vps really will be help full For my project and I guess who had more high projects will get 8GB ram vps sponsor easily !
In return they ask me to backlink at my pirateshosting.com homepage !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

@Khadeer143

Glad to know you really got a free VPS sponsored by Evolution Host. Your VPS with 3GB RAM is good enough I believe.

By the way, did they tell how long the sponsorship will last for?

(03-19-2020, 10:32 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: @Khadeer143

Glad to know you really got a free VPS sponsored by Evolution Host. Your VPS with 3GB RAM is good enough I believe.

By the way, did they tell how long the sponsorship will last for?

I didn't asked them even they didnt mention it if it only for 1 month I'm sure they will not provided me this heavy vps for 1 month or 2 months ,I guess it for 6 months or long till evolution host change there mindset xD

It seems a great offer for us, I have applied for free VPS and waiting for their response. If I get an opportunity to use there free VPS service, I hope I can make my website more better and enhanced. Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us.
My website is not much popular, but our institution is popular among the people of our locality. It will be used by the students and parents of our coaching centre.

Thank you  Sweet

(03-19-2020, 02:26 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: It seems a great offer for us, I have applied for free VPS and waiting for their response. If I get an opportunity to use there free VPS service, I hope I can make my website more better and enhanced. Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us.
My website is not much popular, but our institution is popular among the people of our locality. It will be used by the students and parents of our coaching centre.
You run tour website for education purpose ? Seems good project no worry they may show interest on your project also good luck dude let us know if you grab the free vps

evolution vps is a sponsor here . it is the sponsor of vps 10 . it is great that they offer a free vps espescially high end one on their site . 8GB VPS compared to the vps 10 512MB of ram . also i heard from ex vps10 owner that their vps is really good even with the low amount of ram .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(03-21-2020, 01:00 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: evolution vps is a sponsor here . it is the sponsor of vps 10 . it is great that they offer a free vps espescially high end one on their site . 8GB VPS compared to the vps 10 512MB of ram . also i heard from ex vps10 owner that their vps is really good even with the low amount of ram .

That true there vps and game servers products are really speed in performance I tested in vps and in past I had buy MTA  game server by them which was really cool new think from them is offering free vps and they now added game server vps also with instant setup any game in there vps

I don't really think this host approves gamesever hosters as advertisement is difficult to place.

Assuming they get more ddos attacks than actually potential.
(03-21-2020, 11:56 PM)angelia Wrote: Evolution host requires that you put an advertisement of their company on your site first page, and this advertisement shall not be on the top or bottom or sides of your front page, on other words, it shall be placed somewhere in the middle of your welcome page of your site.

When your first month free trial is over, they will send you notification for further action. If you want to continue to use their free VPS, they will provide a link where you shall provide your comments on their VPS services. This they say only take less than a minute.

That's it, as what I have experienced.
How many months thus you have been used there vpsdid they charge any amount ? Or there VPs are really free ?how was your experience

(03-22-2020, 02:01 AM)perry Wrote: I don't really think this host approves gamesever hosters as advertisement is difficult to place.

Evolution host is one of the best host providers coming to gameserver they really at good place there ddos protection is also strong ,many love to buy gameservers or vps from evolution host but problem is there costs are high , evolution host is perfect for Gameservers ,they also proving game vps with instant setup any games coming to MTA players many still buy gameservers or vps from evolution host only

(03-22-2020, 02:01 AM)perry Wrote: I don't really think this host approves gamesever hosters as advertisement is difficult to place.

This is why they select only application that may give them high return. Such as @Khadeer143 do with his game servers that allow Evolution Host to put their advertisement in his website landing page. If you see piratehosting.com, Evolution Host's ads is at the bottom of the page.

And also, Evolution Host is not stupid to give someone a servers for gameservers without potential feedback right.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting