arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution Host Free VPS Offer
That's really cool @Khadeer143. May I ask if you'd be willing to share which website of yours got you that VPS? I mean that must be driving a lot of traffic for EH to sponsor the VPS, so it must have some cool content.

Honestly, these are grand specs and I'm glad Evolution Host is doing such a great job. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(05-19-2020, 05:11 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: yea i already got vps from evolution host i shared the vps specifications also check old replies you may see vps they offer me ,well they send links through email to review there website everytime you review the duration will increase they pass me 3 links after i review them they increases the duration to 3 months ,recently i found another thing is they are not accepting new website which hosted this year 2020 ,if you have website then make sure it hosted for more then 2+ years and have game servers hosting they giving vps mainly for game servers hosting since evolution host also host game vps and game servers mostly ,me and youssef having evolution host free vps hope you win it goodluck!

Oh! I forgot that you get the VPS, hehehe. Anyway, the requirement seems to be very easy to do like you can do a review in 5 minutes then get VPS for a month. Easy for renewal but hard to get the VPS. (Even easier renewal than Post4VPS :p)

And my website already 2 years online but the API isn't. I just developed it like 3 months ago and want to go for public usage.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(05-19-2020, 10:26 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: That's really cool @Khadeer143. May I ask if you'd be willing to share which website of yours got you that VPS? I mean that must be driving a lot of traffic for EH to sponsor the VPS, so it must have some cool content.

Honestly, these are grand specs and I'm glad Evolution Host is doing such a great job. Smile

Pirateshosting.com its from past 3 years and we also have forum so usually I mention that I have a website were I provide free and paid game servers so evolution accept it all due to game servers since they also host game servers And pirates hosting also host same game servers so thats why they accept to sponsor us a vps and I want to tell you guys that evolution host vps are perfect for game servers hosting go have a try and get a vps from there ! I may got 3GB ram ram but you may get 8gb ram vps

(05-20-2020, 05:13 AM)tiwil Wrote: Oh! I forgot that you get the VPS, hehehe. Anyway, the requirement seems to be very easy to do like you can do a review in 5 minutes then get VPS for a month. Easy for renewal but hard to get the VPS. (Even easier renewal than Post4VPS :p)

And my website already 2 years online but the API isn't. I just developed it like 3 months ago and want to go for public usage.

Thats good bro go apply for vps hope you will win this time wish you a good luck again
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Oh nice Khadeer. I see you're also doing a community service by providing gameservers for free besides paid ones, most probably that's the reason why Evolution Host considered sponsoring the VPS.

I'll check your forum later, but for sure. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(05-19-2020, 05:05 AM)tiwil Wrote: ..... I still want to apply for a new application (since my old request was rejected) for API project. But I don't have the website for that API project.

@tiwil

Was your old request that was rejected by the Evolution Host also for an API project?

I am quite interested to know about it because I also have some API projects in development.

And did they tell exactly why your old request was rejected? I also want to know if they rejected your project just because you do not have any website for it. Smile

I'm currently looking for a sponsorship for my teamspeak3 server, But currently the website is not completed and the website is not the source of traffic, It's either my TeamSpeak3 or my FB Page and group streams. Is it worth a try requesting without a website.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(05-24-2020, 04:12 PM)Abdul Sami Wrote: I'm currently looking for a sponsorship for my teamspeak3 server, But currently the website is not completed and the website is not the source of traffic, It's either my TeamSpeak3 or my FB Page and group streams. Is it worth a try requesting without a website.

I would try and make a properly motivated justification on the basis of your current info emphasizing the traffic you're presently getting. You could provide the URL of the Website/s that is/are getting the traffic, and then give them a very well motivated request of how you are going to build an upgraded Website with the VPS if it is given to you. You could say the Website is in development, is getting X traffic from XYZ sources (list them in detail but keep it simple and straight), and you're wanting to build a teamspeak3 server that will incorporate X,Y,Z that is getting X,Y,Z traffic.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(05-20-2020, 08:51 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Oh nice Khadeer. I see you're also doing a community service by providing gameservers for free besides paid ones, most probably that's the reason why Evolution Host considered sponsoring the VPS.

I'll check your forum later, but for sure. Smile

Yea mate pirateshosting provide both free and paid game servers you can check forum anytime for currently forum is not so bussy like old days
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Thank you for the link and I have applied for it. Hoping to get this kind of VPS as it looks powerful. I will update if I manage to get this VPS!
Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting