arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V online best RP making missions
(11-08-2019, 09:52 AM)ikk157 Wrote: Woah! I never knew there were cards you could collect in gta v! I will definitely give that a try as soon as i get time to play on gta v online! Thank you a lot for that!

I also know another trick: let’s say you’re doing business missions. And while selling the supply, someone blows you up. You can quickly kill gta v and it won’t save! Then you can join again and attempt selling your supply! It is extremely convenient, specially to reduce the chances of those annoying high rankers ruining your hours or even days worth of work in a matter of a few seconds!

Yeah I know this one, last time I played GTA I started a mission and went to do something fast but I late so when I came back I found that Agatha is calling me and she said that my Cocaine lookup has been closed, I closed GTA cus I was angry but when I opened it again yesterday I found that the Cocaine lookup is still there so that was very cool Big Grin
Also about the cards, the first one's prize doesn't worth it, it's a red outfit and doesn't look cool at all but in the other side you get good money and RP, I even ranked up 3 times while collecting it and my rank is 255 so you can imagine how much ranks you'll get when you do it. I spent two hours collecting them with the Oppressor MK 2.
(11-08-2019, 12:46 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Yeah I know this one, last time I played GTA I started a mission and went to do something fast but I late so when I came back I found that Agatha is calling me and she said that my Cocaine lookup has been closed, I closed GTA cus I was angry but when I opened it again yesterday I found that the Cocaine lookup is still there so that was very cool Big Grin
Also about the cards, the first one's prize doesn't worth it, it's a red outfit and doesn't look cool at all but in the other side you get good money and RP, I even ranked up 3 times while collecting it and my rank is 255 so you can imagine how much ranks you'll get when you do it. I spent two hours collecting them with the Oppressor MK 2.

Ranked up 3 times by just collecting cards!?!?! Woah, that’s absolutely insane! And two hours does not seem that bad at all! I was expecting it to take wayyyy longer! May I know how much money in total you managed to get from just collecting all the cards? If you don’t remember, don’t be scared to give an approximate value, I just want an idea on how much I can get from it.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(11-08-2019, 04:00 PM)ikk157 Wrote: Ranked up 3 times by just collecting cards!?!?! Woah, that’s absolutely insane! And two hours does not seem that bad at all! I was expecting it to take wayyyy longer! May I know how much money in total you managed to get from just collecting all the cards? If you don’t remember, don’t be scared to give an approximate value, I just want an idea on how much I can get from it.

The playing cards gives 2000 RP per card and doesn't give money, it gives this
[Image: 68w28.png]
I have no idea what's that or how to use it. The action figures gives $1000 and 1000 RP per piece.
(11-08-2019, 05:58 PM)AmirGT Wrote: The playing cards gives 2000 RP per card and doesn't give money, it gives this
[Image: 68w28.png]
I have no idea what's that or how to use it. The action figures gives $1000 and 1000 RP per piece.

I think those are the coins for the new clubhouse mini game machines (not sure what they’re called). That’s quite a good amount of them! I really never knew you could get those for free at all! And $1000 per piece is absolutely nothing. But the 1000 rp per piece is quite a good amount!

May I know what the action figures are used for?

Also, I should’ve asked you this earlier, what rank are you on gta v online?
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(11-09-2019, 12:43 PM)ikk157 Wrote: I think those are the coins for the new clubhouse mini game machines (not sure what they’re called). That’s quite a good amount of them! I really never knew you could get those for free at all! And $1000 per piece is absolutely nothing. But the 1000 rp per piece is quite a good amount!

May I know what the action figures are used for?

Also, I should’ve asked you this earlier, what rank are you on gta v online?

My rank is 255, and yeah $1000 is nothing but 1000 RP is very great. I don't know exactly what are action figures for but in the end you get an outfit and $50000.
(11-03-2019, 01:29 PM)ikk157 Wrote: What platform did you buy gta v for? If it is on ps4, I would love to play with you! We can grind money together which should speed things up since i heard that you get paid more if you have people playing the missions with you rather than just doing them all alone.

I bought it on PC , I used to play gta back in 2k13 when it was launched on PS3. It would have been cool to play with someone , right now i just find random people and its really hard to grind with them! Sad
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
(11-11-2019, 08:37 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: I bought it on PC , I used to play gta back in 2k13 when it was launched on PS3. It would have been cool to play with someone , right now i just find random people and its really hard to grind with them! Sad

If you wanna play together feel free to add me on Steam, and in case of you have Rockstar version my username is AmirOVH.
(11-10-2019, 01:22 PM)AmirGT Wrote: My rank is 255, and yeah $1000 is nothing but 1000 RP is very great. I don't know exactly what are action figures for but in the end you get an outfit and $50000.

Rank 255!?!?! Woah that’s insane!!! How long have you been playing for? And how much time on average do you spend playing on a monthly basis? 

And whaaat??? $50000???? That’s quite a lot!!! Specially considering the little to no effort you’re putting into it!
(11-14-2019, 07:00 PM)ikk157 Wrote: Rank 255!?!?! Woah that’s insane!!! How long have you been playing for? And how much time on average do you spend playing on a monthly basis? 

And whaaat??? $50000???? That’s quite a lot!!! Specially considering the little to no effort you’re putting into it!

Yeah my rank is very low regarding the hours I spent in the game, I started playing the game In October of the last year, I spent 1440 hours (until now) in the game. And yeah that's a good amount of money but for higher ranks you can call it some small exchange as your bills will increase because there are stuff you have to upgrade like your vehicles, apartments if needed, weapons and you will have to buy missions and much things but yeah you will enjoy the game.
When i was thinking that gta v can work on my pc i searched and found out that dispatch missions are easy and takes no time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Vuluts
09-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting