arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GigaRank Free VPS Provider
i dont think its better then this website. i think this website is more easy to get vps then the other website
(06-16-2017, 03:01 PM)OldMeister Wrote: i dont think its better then this website. i think this website is more easy to get vps then the other website

Comparing GigaRank and Post4vps is like comparing Apples and Oranges. They have a different business model. One of the good things about them is they do offer both cPanel shared hosting and also vps hosting. Also you can get faster support since those are their own servers. Here you get all kinds of vps from different sponsors and different locations plus with different specs. Also you have less restrictions and also less requirements.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

in Gigarank they got less requirments. but at post4vps they want 100$ + 25 posts... i think that Gigarank need to make more requirments
Gigarank has less requirements but only avaliable one vps spec. They only offer 512MB Ram vps. Here you get to choose ftom so many different providers and locations with different specs.
(06-18-2017, 04:49 AM)Nova Wrote: Gigarank has less requirements but only avaliable one vps spec. They only offer 512MB Ram vps. Here you get to choose ftom so many different providers and locations with different specs.

didnt know that they offer 512MB... i need atleast 1-1.5GB
i hope that they will grow up to. like these community and make it more then 512MB
(06-18-2017, 01:43 PM)OldMeister Wrote: didnt know that they offer 512MB... i need atleast 1-1.5GB
i hope that they will grow up to. like these community and make it more then 512MB

No chance of growing there. They give those servers by them selves rather than depending on sponsors. They do have their own paid hosting service. 512MB is their limit. It used to be 256MB few years back. It's nearly impossible to run a free vps service without sponsors. Usually it crash down at some point. We saw it happened to freevps.club and also for few others. They run a very tight ship and have a very good management. That's the only reason they have survived so far.

(06-18-2017, 03:32 PM)xdude Wrote: No chance of growing there. They give those servers by them selves rather than depending on sponsors. They do have their own paid hosting service. 512MB is their limit. It used to be 256MB few years back. It's nearly impossible to run a free vps service without sponsors. Usually it crash down at some point. We saw it happened to freevps.club and also for few others. They run a very tight ship and have a very good management. That's the only reason they have survived so far.

Every Community needs a good management. but the problem of Gigarank is that they got no sponsors. so they can only offer 512MB
They offer 512MB VPS because it's sustainable for them in long turn. Also it's the same reason why they have strict rules like no game servers. They are even longer than freevps.us and have a big shared hosting and vps user base.

(06-18-2017, 03:44 PM)xdude Wrote: They offer 512MB VPS because it's sustainable for them in long turn. Also it's the same reason why they have strict rules like no game servers. They are even longer than freevps.us and have a big shared hosting and vps user base.

if they are exist more then freevps.us then how the heck they arnt closed yet and why they not upgrading thier vps?
That's what I did try to explain in last post. They have a good working model and they stick to it. 512MB VPS give away working well for them so they don't need to try things which can go out of control. This why they still alive and kicking. They haven't done anything beyond their capabilities. They provide what they can and they work well within their limits.

Freevps.us is reaching their limits first time in their history. I hope they do have a plan to manage that. Or they will have to stop their give aways for a while or those future give aways will be very small.

Pages (9): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting