arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Sites to Watch Anime
(06-24-2019, 10:40 AM)Kururin Wrote: If you want to take legal route I would say always go for Crunchyroll. If not I say stick with torrenting. I have few seedboxes that I use to get high quality ones from various private and public trackers

Yeah There is CrunchRoll if you are willing to pay and I know there are torrent sites too. But ever since I  have started this thread, I have been using Kissanime.ru without a problem. So far I have found all the Anime I searched in that site.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-26-2019, 03:40 AM)xdude Wrote: Yeah There is CrunchRoll if you are willing to pay and I know there are torrent sites too. But ever since I  have started this thread, I have been using Kissanime.ru without a problem. So far I have found all the Anime I searched in that site.

The issue for me when using such sites is that I often get serious low speeds when I want to watch an episode that was released recently be cause everyone is downloading the episode at that time and the general speed at the time is stupidly slow.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(06-26-2019, 06:04 AM)Honey Wrote: The issue for me when using such sites is that I often get serious low speeds when I want to watch an episode that was released recently be cause everyone is downloading the episode at that time and the general speed at the time is stupidly slow.

Well I have never noticed a speed problem. Maybe that is because I just download Anime which I heard from others, usually those are already completed. Also I download 360p versions so size is always around 80 MB. Also they have like 6 mirror servers so I never has problem downloading.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-27-2019, 05:32 AM)xdude Wrote: Well I have never noticed a speed problem. Maybe that is because I just download Anime which I heard from others, usually those are already completed. Also I download 360p versions so size is always around 80 MB. Also they have like 6 mirror servers so I never has problem downloading.

Well I suggest using Ublock Origin since there are so many ads on those site that it negatively affects the speed of the streaming. I would also suggest using privacy badger if possible.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-06-2021, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Kururin
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
11-27-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting