arrow_upward

Great Forum and Great Post Counter!
@Dynamo
Just want to compliment you and your team with the design, layout and administration of myBB Forum.  It's one of the best I'm posting at at the moment.  Obviously the person/s who have been working on the Forum have invested a lot of their time to streamline all of the topics and also use all of the tools and plugins that are available to build a great Forum.  Those plugins are not always easy to work with, particularly when myBB upgrades happen, but you seem to have a very good grasp of the myBB script.  The topics look clean and tidy, and they seem to be active too. 

There is also a great community spirit here.  Members are mostly relaxed and happy.  I for one am very happy with the service I've been receiving and there's always something to post to when I visit the forum, even now during the summer when it is a little quiet.

I also like the theme you are using.  It has its own character, a great logo, but it doesn't shout or want to make a statement.  The smileys are great too.  I can't find a single thing that doesn't work for me.  So have to congratulate you all on a great job done. 

This is probably not necessary, but I was wondering whether you could put a link to the Post Counter where it is easy to find?  I'm completely fascinated with it, as I've seen it at LimitlessRPG as well.  I can't add it to my signature box as there is a limitation on the signature boxes, which I like that it is there, I think it's a great idea to keep the signature box limited.  If you could put the link somewhere in the top index links that would be awesome. It enriches the Giveaway experience and also Forum experience.  But again, it is as you wish and not a requirement as of course it's easy to remember the url of the counter.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-19-2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: deanhills
02-23-2020, 06:54 PM
Last Post: perry
06-14-2019, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting