arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostlease New VPS - VPS 18 (2)
(08-26-2019, 01:28 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: As per your people's requests I gave a lot of hard work to the windows application. Hereby I can confirm that the following VPSs have these upgrades.

VPS 17 and 2x VPS 18 now have the following:
Removed Windows License:
Windows Server 2003
Added Windows to the VPS:
Windows 2012 Server
Windows 2016

Enjoy the VPS guys! Any questions? Please do let us know. We are available by Ticket, WhatsApp and per Email.

Merci Bien!
Amazing... This is a incredible support from you.
We all should contact Hostlease and ask to reward you, they are so lucky to have you. You are able to show how much care about customers and this can only bring positive experience/review from customers.
Thanks for this new Windows Licenses.
If possible I would like to ask some questions:
- How much space takes a Windows Server installation?
- It is possible to have Ubuntu Server on these VPS?
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(08-26-2019, 03:28 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Amazing... This is a incredible support from you.
We all should contact Hostlease and ask to reward you, they are so lucky to have you. You are able to show how much care about customers and this can only bring positive experience/review from customers.
Thanks for this new Windows Licenses.
If possible I would like to ask some questions:
- How much space takes a Windows Server installation?
- It is possible to have Ubuntu Server on these VPS?

We have no exact record how much it takes, we haven't that tested yet. Ubuntu is available on all VPSes.
Thank you @Pacific Spirit for the update. That's great news. Well, @tiwil has replied to @Honey for why people use Windows. I do use Ubuntu too, for web servers. I have used it's on Desktop too since where I live it's bit popular. Even though Ubuntu is a great OS it can't replace Windows. Otherwise, Windows would have long gone a long time ago.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(08-26-2019, 01:28 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: As per your people's requests I gave a lot of hard work to the windows application. Hereby I can confirm that the following VPSs have these upgrades.

VPS 17 and 2x VPS 18 now have the following:
Removed Windows License:
Windows Server 2003
Added Windows to the VPS:
Windows 2012 Server
Windows 2016

Enjoy the VPS guys! Any questions? Please do let us know. We are available by Ticket, WhatsApp and per Email.

Merci Bien!

A nice movement from Hostlease! That's very nice to have more Windows Server. Also it's 2012 and 2016! More Windows supported by Hostlease.

Congratulations for everyone guys!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Time to close this thread now. @Pacific Spirit, if you need anything to be added or to reopen the thread, please PM me.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting