arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostlease New VPS - VPS 18 (2)
Further to the previous announcement about the replacement of VPS 15 and 16, Hostlease has provided post4vps with a new VPS with the identical excellent specs as for VPS 18.  So we now have two VPS 18 VPSs.  VPS 15 and 16 have been cancelled.

Our very warm thanks to @Pacific Spirit (Jordy) for his generosity.  The VPS will be available for competition during our next Giveaway in September.

Here are the specs for VPS 18:

Disk Space: 75 GB SSD
RAM: 4 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Monthly Traffic: 5 TB
Control Panel: Ask Admin
Windows: Yes.  VPS comes with 180-day trial license for Windows 2008.
Connection: 1 Gbps
Provided by: Hostlease
Game Servers are allowed without limitation - both private and public
Requirements: Backlinks to Hostlease and Post4VPS are required. And a sig backlink
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
allowing windows trial licance and 75gb ssd are both amazing. I personally rather like a bit more space even if it is hdd, but im sure everyone will be very happy with 75gb ssd.
Only thing that is a bit problematic is no control panel. though i understand that one cant both have his cake and eat it.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
It's look like @Pacific Spirit is so active and happy to be a part of post4vps.com . this is a good sign. but one thing i always thought why sponsors are too choosy to give virtual panel with there vps's? anyways. the specs are awesome 75GB SSD and KVM with Europe Location is great .
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
VPS18 and VPS19 have the same specifications!
Is there a difference between the two VPS
Terminal
Solo Developer
(08-21-2019, 06:09 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: VPS18 and VPS19 have the same specifications!
Is there a difference between the two VPS
They're identical in everything.  Actually excellent point.  Maybe we could have just added 2 VPS to VPS 18, instead of creating a new Plan. Thanks for the feedback @chanalku91, I've made the changes.
Terminal
Wow @Pacific Spirit - amazing specs for this VPS. They're really good ones. Thanks a lot!

@rudra: I too suggested him that but seems it's not possible to provide that as of now... Let's hope we can get a little more space in the future.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
2x of VPS 18? That's is a great news. This is a nice upgrade of the discontinued VPS 15 & 16.
Why do you need more space? 75GB are A LOT OF SPACE for web stuff: webapps, databases, scripts, websites, game servers. It is also SSD, so you can except high internal speed from it.
I don't understand what means "Control Panel: ask admin"
What it means? If I need a specific setting (a particular OS ect...) do I have to email them?
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(08-21-2019, 05:50 PM)LightDestory Wrote: 2x of VPS 8? That's is a great news. This is a nice upgrade of the discontinued VPS 15 & 16.
Why do you need more space? 75GB are A LOT OF SPACE for web stuff: webapps, databases, scripts, websites, game servers. It is also SSD, so you can except high internal speed from it.
What it means? If I need a specific setting (a particular OS ect...) do I have to email them?

1. I guess you mean 2X 18?  Tongue

2. You're right about asking about why large space is used.  I've always wondered why so much is needed and thought along the same lines as you with internal speed.  Maybe @"Hidden Refuge" could help us out with this.

3. Ask Admin here means to open a VPS Support request in the VPS Discussion Forum. You don't e-mail or PM the staff or sponsors, but you open a discussion in either VPS Support or VPS Private Support Sub-Forums:
https://post4vps.com/Forum-VPS-Discussion

If you want to reinstall your OS this is how you will go about it as you won't have your own panel to do this with.  

The "Admin" refers to post4vps.com Admin, not the sponsor.  Our rule is that all communications should go through post4vps not direct to the sponsor. The sponsor will also be able to read your inquiry in the support forums, and some times the sponsor will respond as well.  You can either open a private VPS discussion or a public VPS discussion. With the private inquiry only you and the owner, staff, sponsors and technical consultant can see your inquiry.
Terminal
great for windows user who cannot use linux . it have the windows trial license on it . and the specs is almost same as vps 5 and 8 . but it come with ssd instead of hdd making it much faster for storage intense workload like big database or game server that need to load a huge world
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(08-21-2019, 09:19 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Wow @Pacific Spirit - amazing specs for this VPS. They're really good ones. Thanks a lot!

@rudra: I too suggested him that but seems it's not possible to provide that as of now... Let's hope we can get a little more space in the future.

We have to keep a valued price for this. As you see is that 75GB on SSD a big performance as HDD. HostLease won’t going to be using HDD just simply that everybody knows that we are a premium provider. 75GB is not fast reached. If it’s really need we can take a look. Good luck Smile

(08-21-2019, 05:50 PM)LightDestory Wrote: 2x of VPS 8? That's is a great news. This is a nice upgrade of the discontinued VPS 15 & 16.

The rason why we do not give a control panel means that all sponsored VPS is listed at one control panel account... So that means that if a user have access to it that they can manage eveyones VPS on it. We are working on a solution for this so that users can get in the futher can just simply have access to their own VPS to manage. Smile

Regards!
^Gregory J. C.
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting