arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostlease increases disk space of VPS 15 to 40 GB SSD
Hostlease has some great news for members of post4vps.  The disk space of VPS 15 has been increased to 40 SSD.  

Note however that Games Servers are not allowed on VPS 15.  Server 16, also from Hostlease with greater specs than VPS 15, does allow Games Servers.

More great news is that Hostlease is planning to make available to post4vps a brand new VPS - VPS 17 - that can be used as Games Server.  So two of its three VPS's will be available for Games Servers.  VPS 17 will come with added DDos protection. Watch this space for a further announcement about the new VPS.  The new VPS will be part of the next Giveaway in August.  Post4vps now has a total of 17 VPS plans.  Our appreciation to Jordy and Greg of Hostlease for this great gift.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Thanks Hostlease. Glad to hear there is an upgrade for the disk space of VPS 15.

I guess there is a small typo in the VPS Plans page though. @deanhills please change the disk space from "40 SSD" to "40 GB SSD" for VPS 15. Smile

(07-24-2019, 04:23 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Thanks Hostlease. Glad to hear there is an upgrade for the disk space of VPS 15.

I guess there is a small typo in the VPS Plans page though. @deanhills please change the disk space from "40 SSD" to "40 GB SSD" for VPS 15.  Smile
Thanks for picking up on that @tryp4vps. And apologies to Hostlease. It's now been corrected.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting