arrow_upward

Pages (14): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
(02-24-2021, 12:04 AM)tiwil Wrote: The punishment only apply to qualified person that doesn't take the vaccine. We do have health checkup before the vaccine here. If you don't pass the requirement, our medical person won't vaccine you since it's too dangerous. They're still testing for more people to have less strict requirement. Current requirement is so strict but I think millennials here are qualified.

It is a good thing to have health checkup before taking the vaccine. But still, my point is that sometimes it is difficult to judge who is absolutely unsuitable for taking vaccine.

Because there are always some people who are in marginal conditions. Say they may appear to be healthy enough but actually they feel sick inside. Smile

(02-26-2021, 03:46 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: It is a good thing to have health checkup before taking the vaccine. But still, my point is that sometimes it is difficult to judge who is absolutely unsuitable for taking vaccine.

Because there are always some people who are in marginal conditions. Say they may appear to be healthy enough but actually they feel sick inside. Smile

I totally agree with this. Even with a checkup before, it will always be hard to predict how the immune system of any given person will respond to the vaccine. But collectively however, it must be working on enough people to be able to slow down the aggressive spread of the virus for the whole of the population, so that health systems can survive the pandemic. I guess those who aren't good candidates for the vaccine are probably regarded as collateral damage. It's just not loudly said.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(02-26-2021, 03:46 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: It is a good thing to have health checkup before taking the vaccine. But still, my point is that sometimes it is difficult to judge who is absolutely unsuitable for taking vaccine.

Define what "feel sick inside" is. I don't know how the checkup procedure is (since I haven't take any vaccine yet) so I cannot comment way too far. But AFAIK there is some prerequisites to take the vaccine as I said before. Some of the prerequisites are:
1. More than 18 years old (since our vaccine "test" was for 18 years old and up)
2. Blood pressure under 180/110 mmHg
3. Haven't confirmed positive for COVID-19 in the last 3 months (I'll explain about my opinion about this prerequisite below)
4. Isn't pregnant
5. Doesn't have allergy to vaccine such as hard to breath or fever
6. Doesn't have asthma, heart disease, etc.
7. Doesn't have immune deficiency, blood clotting disorders, etc.

It's a very strict prerequisites and if one doesn't pass the prerequisites, they cannot take the vaccine. We have tested the vaccine before in phase 3 mid-2020 and got this prerequisites. Therefore for people that have any other disease still can take the vaccine as long as it's not listed there.

About the number 3: I believe we shouldn't vaccine someone that have caught COVID-19 and recovered. Their body already know how to fight the vaccine therefore it's actually not needed. But our government allows to vaccine them but only if more than 3 months just to give the body time to recall the memory they have before.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(02-25-2021, 09:53 PM)deanhills Wrote: Unfortunately though Pfizer has not been tested in South Africa yet, only in laboratory probably by Pfizer.  It requires 2 doses and deep freeze refrigeration under specific conditions - not sure whether that is good for a third world country with a great shortage of medical equipment in rural and poorer city areas.  

That is exactly the reason why the audit for administering the Pfizer vaccine in India failed. Unfortunately, remotest corners of the country there isn't even electricity, forget refrigerators. Hence, it is useless to think that the vaccine can be administered there. 

Not only that even in our cities it'll be an absolute hassle to administer the Pfizer vaccine mainly because of the same reason, the non-viable temperature that needs to be achieved for it's storage and continued functioning. 

Congrats for getting vaccinated @fChk!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(03-01-2021, 01:42 AM)tiwil Wrote: Define what "feel sick inside" is. I don't know how the checkup procedure is (since I haven't take any vaccine yet) so I cannot comment way too far. But AFAIK there is some prerequisites to take the vaccine as I said before. Some of the prerequisites are: .....

The term "feel sick inside" just means that the actual health condition may not be as good as it sounds on formal medical records. But anyway I do not mean that the checkup procedure or the checkup prerequisites of your country are not strict.

And I do hope that the checkups will work well, but I know sometimes unexpected results may still occur. Smile

Well, since i dont believe about virus and COVID 19... I wont go with vaccine... And for me its nothing...
The Vaccine of covid19... Can kill or can change your life... How? As i see in news.. it change everything in ur health...
Who try it

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(02-26-2021, 07:34 PM)deanhills Wrote: I totally agree with this.   Even with a checkup before, it will always be hard to predict how the immune system of any given person will respond to the vaccine.  But collectively however, it must be working on enough people to be able to slow down the aggressive spread of the virus for the whole of the population, so that health systems can survive the pandemic.  I guess those who aren't good candidates for the vaccine are probably regarded as collateral damage.  It's just not loudly said.

Well at here we just surveyed whether you want to be vaccined by filling out a form.As far as I know that the vaccine selected has finished Pharse III testing and is available on selected provinces.Vaccinations is free however you have to claim that you are fully responsible for the result and pontential risk. And you have to follow the current anti-pandemic measures such like forced mask-wearing on public transportations even after the vaccination.

And different from the RNA vaccines which is more uncertain but more effective,the vaccine that will be used here is the traditional one.

Anyway I didn't request this vaccination as the pandemic here is not that serious.

(03-09-2021, 06:03 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Well, since i dont believe about virus and COVID 19... I wont go with vaccine... And for me its nothing...
The Vaccine of covid19... Can kill or can change your life... How? As i see in news.. it change everything in ur health...
Who try it

Depends on where you locate and of course your protection and your luck.Cases that infected after vaccination exist in almost every epidemic.But vaccining just make you safer - or at least you can think you are safer.

For the vaccine,I think,not mandatory foe disease controlling,but would be greatly useful - if safety ,suppliment and effective guanarteed.
If you put this in global view,that's a prove of the competence of a country -so that's why most politicians would exggerate their process and contribution in their vaccines.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
I wonder whether other countries are experiencing the same as South Africa in that our case numbers are way down. Like in the hundreds compared to 15,000 plus a day of new cases two months ago. I get the feeling people are relaxing and aren't as urgently looking at their options for getting the vaccine or questioning the Government about the availability of vaccines. We're holding our breath here because of Easter being very active with large church gatherings, activities of which will start in earnest over the weekend. Public Health authorities are concerned that this may unleash the third wave of Corona Virus they've been waiting for.

I wonder whether when this third wave prophecy becomes true, whether it will be yet another variant. And how successful the vaccines that have been used to date in South Africa will be against future variants.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(03-24-2021, 09:28 PM)deanhills Wrote: I wonder whether other countries are experiencing the same as South Africa in that our case numbers are way down.  Like in the hundreds compared to 15,000 plus a day of new cases two months ago.  I get the feeling people are relaxing and aren't as urgently looking at their options for getting the vaccine or questioning the Government about the availability of vaccines.  We're holding our breath here because of Easter being very active with large church gatherings, activities of which will start in earnest over the weekend.  Public Health authorities are concerned that this may unleash the third wave of Corona Virus they've been waiting for.

I wonder whether when this third wave prophecy becomes true, whether it will be yet another variant.  And how successful the vaccines that have been used to date in South Africa will be against future variants.

As the situation here,just two months ago when in the Spring Festival period,most people are suggested to stay at their locations instead of coming back.(you know,the Spring Festival is the most important festival in China and family gathering is a routine).Rewards are given for not returning home however if you want to gather with your family,covid tests and quanartine might be required depend on your current place.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
(03-01-2021, 04:40 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Congrats for getting vaccinated @fChk!
Thanks!.. Hope you get yours soon :-)

Last Wednesday, I did get my second shot of the Oxford-AstraZeneka vaccine... Now I'm a holder of a vaccine passport, helpful mobility-wise...
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Pages (14): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting