arrow_upward

Pages (3):
How to get more members to join post4vps?
I mean most of us isn't really doing anything extra great with these VPS'es. Personally I just it for backup files and downloading them in case I need it and sometimes I trial install software and learn the problems and management around the software. So I don't have any motivation to open up a website to get pageranks or something. I think you guys should factor in this as well.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(03-28-2019, 03:52 AM)Kururin Wrote: I mean most of us isn't really doing anything extra great with these VPS'es. Personally I just it for backup files and downloading them in case I need it and sometimes I trial install software and learn the problems and management around the software. So I don't have any motivation to open up a website to get pageranks or something. I think you guys should factor in this as well.

Not sure what you mean @Kururin, what are you saying specifically? No more new members as people like you aren't using the VPSs for high-end applications? But then the use of the VPSs hasn't been designed for permanent use any way. It has been designed specifically for what you are describing you're using it for. As far as I can understand these are demonstration model VPSs that members use to try out new projects, some projects are try out on the higher end, but by the nature of how the VPSs have been made available, they all belong to the sponsors who can take them back at any time. If this Forum should not look after its members, make sure the 20 posts are made per month so traffic continues in an orderly quality manner, and the Forum takes on the appearance of no longer being a viable active Forum, the sponsors will naturally start to take back their VPSs like it happened at freevps.us. So we need to find more people like you, who are eager to use VPSs for trying out projects and/or testing new ideas, or to learn how to use VPSs, or want a VPS that they can use for a longer while.

All we're basically asking you is if a friend wants to try out something new and needs a VPS for it, that you provide the friend with a link to post4vps. Or if you are posting at a different community and they're looking for someone to help with VPS, you then post the content of Dynamo's advertorial that I posted in the opening paragraph of this discussion. You can then tell them this is an ideal place for trying out new projects and storing your files.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills

Well better say asking friends to try to Post4vps service. Don't let them use your own vps for their activities. Whoever use your vps, the holder is fully responsible for what happens it in. Like if you let someone to use then still you are responsible for what happens in your server. I have seen several not so nice incidents, holders let their friends to use vps and servers get suspended for breaching terms of services of sponsors.

I agree with @deanhills about giving as much as expsoure for the sponsors we have. They deserve it and it might bring even new sponsors in. and @Kururin you don't have to run a website or webserver in your vps for this. you can talk about post4vps or your sponsor in other communities or make a post about your sponsor in your social media account. All you have to do is make a post like Hey guys I have been using this hosting provider for this while and I love the service because of this bla bla, If you are looking for a vps provider then check their packages and prices here > Link. Something like that. Also you can do same about Post4VPS too. Do a similar post about the forum in your social media accounts.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills
07-09-2019, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting