arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Announcement for VPS 1 holders
Are they giving an api ? If yes it can be solved espescially for just start stop and restart which ks for some user is very important . if i remember correctly p4v used to have custom panel for provider that have the api
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(07-18-2019, 08:58 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Are they giving an api ? If yes it can be solved espescially for just start stop and restart which ks for some user is very important . if i remember correctly p4v used to have custom panel for provider that have the api
I'm not quite sure how the VPSs will be managed after the Virtualizor reseller account has been closed. I've just written to host4fun to find out about this. I can't imagine there will be an API, but let's wait until we hear back from host4fun about this.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(07-18-2019, 08:58 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Are they giving an api ? If yes it can be solved espescially for just start stop and restart which ks for some user is very important . if i remember correctly p4v used to have custom panel for provider that have the api

I guess that they would provide API for their panel.

Yea I remembered that I had worked on a vm panel which was using virtualizor's API.

But I had paused working on it so its still not completed and by looking at my current situation, I am unable to fetch time to work on it  Sad
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

@Dynamo has it right. The sponsor confirmed what Dynamo said above. We'll just get a user account with all of the VPSs in it, like any of the other accounts that we administer for users.

Would be wonderful if Dynamo one day will be able to create our own API. But yes, time is probably always a challenge.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Taking away good features is always sad to see, hopefully H4F had good reasons for this decision.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
really sad for me but i have to respect host 4 fun ,they are still allowing gameservers in vps 1 and without panel will be difficult for me to control vps !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting