arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Announcement for VPS 1 holders
Please note that host4fun has advised us that from the end of this month or beginning of August there won't be a host4fun reseller panel for post4vps any longer.  That means, regrettably, that our VPS 1 holders will lose their Virtualizor panels.  VPS 1 won't come with a panel any longer and will have to be administrated by the admin.

This doesn't effect the VPSs though.  They're still good to go.

Also, through our support forum we've learned that VPS 1 doesn't seem to work well with creating games servers.  Host4fun says they don't have a policy against games servers, and that they are doing nothing to block games activities or games servers, but looks as though two of our VPS 1 holders have had issues with their games servers not showing publicly.  Something is causing them to be blocked.  So for those interested in VPS 1, you're welcome to create games servers and see whether you're more successful, but VPS 1 seems to have some issues for creating some games servers. If you're interested in creating a games server, possibly another VPS would be better to try.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Well to be honest, It's greatest decision. (I mean if they not providing panel anymore only for sponsored VPS)

VPS 9,11,12,15 & 16 without any panel and their holders more active then others (expect me) without panel holder keep 1 thing in their mind that it's not their own VPS which they can use for anything else. It can be really dangerous for sponsor and even provider, Yeah most of our holders are sensible. It's really dangerous to gave access to anyone else. The VPS is has been provided not bought by themselves.

Only if Host4Fun ain't remove panels from all VPS even paid one otherwise is the best decision in my opinion so far.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Well, It is sad news for me. @arsalahmed786 you are right but most of the user require Restart/Re-install frequently.I have not used other VPS but in VPS9 whenever i run the command reboot, server goes down. We can not open a new thread every time needs a restarts.It makes me feel like a spam.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Infact i have my first vps in this forum is Vps-1. and what i love more is it's panel. so smooth and lovely interface. true calculation of B/W. it's sad news for me. however i shift my vps. one thing i wish to be. vps 1 is provide us German location IP. when i have vps 1 they gave France location and IP.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
It is unfortunate Host4fun would have made this decision. But I respect their decision.

Is it possible for P4V admins to create a sub-panel offering only limited and very simple functions such as Start/Stop/Restart/Reinstallation for individual users?

Agree with @Rehan, I think not having a panel will affect users effectivity to handle the VPS. I'm type of VPS holder which take panel availability into account before selecting a VPS.

I hope also availability from Host4Fun to provide feature as @tryp4vps suggestion. It will also help P4V admin too actually.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(07-17-2019, 01:44 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Well to be honest, It's greatest decision. (I mean if they not providing panel anymore only for sponsored VPS)

VPS 9,11,12,15 & 16 without any panel and their holders more active then others (expect me) without panel holder keep 1 thing in their mind that it's not their own VPS which they can use for anything else. It can be really dangerous for sponsor and even provider, Yeah most of our holders are sensible. It's really dangerous to gave access to anyone else. The VPS is has been provided not bought by themselves.

Only if Host4Fun ain't remove panels from all VPS even paid one otherwise is the best decision in my opinion so far.

Removing the control panel for other paid users can cause serious damage to the business. So from my guess, they're probably shifting up to a way of virtualizing VPS that they don't have to pay for the license of VPS and all. They're probably shifting the node.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
@Manal is spot on about this. I don't think anyone would pay for a server which doesn't comes with a VPS Panel. Why should anyone pay for something which they don't get full control. Yeah maybe someone would take if it's free since you are not paying for it. Also I don't think those servers likes have higher activity just because it doesn't have a control panel. That make no sense.

I also think they are moving to another panel. Probably a cheaper one. or shifting to another place. I have a paid server at them and my vps has been moved to 3 or more places in past 2 years.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Sad to hear that another VPS from P4V became without panel but i want to ask, what was the problem in the VPS and why the servers were not public and is it fixed?
(07-17-2019, 01:15 PM)Manal Wrote: Removing the control panel for other paid users can cause serious damage to the business. So from my guess, they're probably shifting up to a way of virtualizing VPS that they don't have to pay for the license of VPS and all. They're probably shifting the node.
@Manal I doubt the control panel will be removed for paid users.  Possibly they're going to do the panels for paid users differently - in-house - I'm just guessing here - but maybe they're going to use a different client interface that may save money and with which they can stop using Virtualizor.  Virtualizor in my own experience is definitely not cheap.  Agreed that the Virtualizor panel of host4fun was a pleasure to work with.  It was also actively supported by the sponsor.  We've had huge support from the sponsor.

@youssefbasha  the two issues are completely unrelated.  The sponsor repeated that there was no blocking of games servers. And that the decision to discontinue the reseller panel had nothing to do with that.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting