arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Announcement for VPS 4 and 5 holders: Valve Gameservers banned
Our sponsor has asked me to notify VPS 4 and 5 holders that ALL Valve Gameservers as well as other Gameservers that are using port 27015 as default are banned:

Manal Wrote:I would like to inform you that all Valve Gameservers are banned from both VPS 4 & 5. Valve gameservers means Counter Strike gameservers and all other games that is under port "27015". All Valve gameservers are not allowed neither any other gameservers whose default port is 27015.

Any other gameservers like SAMP, Minecraft, MTA and etc may use port 27015. But as mentioned, games that has port 27015 as default are now banned.

Thank you.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Out of the blue (as I have no VPS here) I will ask this question.

If port 27015 (default UDP port for Valve game title servers) is a problem. Would changing the port to a different one be allowed? Or are the games servers still banned? That doesn't seem to be clear.

Should probably be made clear that simply all Valve game servers are banned regardless of their binding port.

I would also like to know why. Just for the sake of transparency.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Sad to hear. I don't know about Valve gameservers but as @Mr.HR said changing port to host a server is allowed or?
As i said i don't know about Valve Games, but on searching google i found that it is a gaming company. So question is that only Valve is banned or all?

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
what is the reason for such ban? valve gameserver is just as same as any other game server and their game server is much more lightweight than minecraft server that known to be very heavy . is it ddosing or some sort? that make valve gameserver not allowed

im not personally hosting a valve gameserver on my vps 5 just a minecraft server but it is sad for people who run a valve gameserver or anything that default on that port
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Understood, thankfully I wasn't hosting any Valve servers on it so doesn't affect me, but may I ask what caused this ban to be imposed?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Well this is the 3rd time I have checked this thread and @Manal hasn't answered what's with port 27015 and this Valve Gameservers ?

Just curious like everyone else who asked the same question. Also like others ask what if they change the port to something else ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting